immigration | now what is wrong with this picture?

jimpeel

i just don't understand. i thought he was working with la raza to undermine "american culture."

now obama is ejecting record numbers of illegals??? particularly those with criminal records? WTF? what will his marxist fundraisers think???

Ya musta missed this one.

SOURCE

Napolitano Grilled on Plan to 'Prioritize' Deportations

By Shannon Bream

Published October 19, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano came under pressure on Capitol Hill Wednesday as GOP senators charged that the Obama administration is trying to bypass Congress and craft a form of amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants.

“There’s funny business going on, and the department’s credibility is at stake,” said Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, the top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, which held the hearing on oversight of the Department of Homeland Security.

Administration critics point to a June memo by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton granting broad discretion in deportation decisions.

“ICE officers, agents and attorneys should consider all relevant factors, including but not limited to…the person’s length of presence in the United States…the person’s ties and contributions to the community,” the memo reads.

Napolitano also wrote a letter in August indicating that the department is now prioritizing deportation cases rather than trying to deport every illegal who’s been arrested.

Nineteen GOP senators fired back with a pointed letter to the president.

“We are concerned that these policies appear to be a direct attempt to categorically legalize those who are unlawfully in the country,” the letter reads.

But Napolitano said Wednesday her options are limited.

“There are 10 million or so illegal immigrants probably in the country, and the Congress gives us the resources to remove approximately 400,000 per year, the questions is who are we going to prioritize?” she said.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., who presented a number of internal ICE emails at Wednesday’s hearing says the new policies not only skirt the law but they’re also destroying the morale of officers on the frontlines.

“I will arrest any re-entry I encounter based on the fact a felony has been committed in my presence,” one email reads. “If that is going to be a problem, then I respectfully request to be removed from this operation.”

Sessions said, “I think the officers feel like you spend more time talking with the activists groups than the officers themselves in drafting the guidelines that help them do their job.”

2minkey

bootlicker
the vast majority of the cost is in process of deportation, so... let's identify and put the right 400,000 through that process. you're very short-sighted, jim.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Send them all back. They are all illegal, if they didn't use the front door.

The president of a union that represents Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers testified in the a House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration last week that ICE agents have been told by ICE headquarters not to arrest illegal aliens who do not have a prior criminal conviction - even if they’re fugitives who’ve been ordered deported or have illegally re-entered the United States after being deported, reports CNSnews.com.

source

2minkey

bootlicker
um what is it that you don't understand about the gov having the resources to deport 400,000 per year? oh maybe we should exponentially increase the budget and size of a federal agency to handle this? or perhaps we could just pass all those costs onto local law enforcement, which will be passed on to guess who?

oh right it's just tough guy talk.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Jeez, we have the resources to pay green companies to go out of business or do business elsewhere. I'm not suggesting a nationwide manhumt for illegal aliens. I'm just suggesting deporting those too stupid to stay out of the spotlight.

Winky

Open borders, how's that working out for ya?

Just put a bounty on em
and let private citizens handle it
just like in the old west
outtahere.gif

2minkey

bootlicker
Jeez, we have the resources to pay green companies to go out of business or do business elsewhere. I'm not suggesting a nationwide manhumt for illegal aliens. I'm just suggesting deporting those too stupid to stay out of the spotlight.

sure. and where is that spotlight placed most typically on illegals? what are people concerned about? yup. illegal criminal aliens. so the current emphasis is correct. if you want to 86 more of 'em, you need more resources.

the finland car thing is a separate matter, which we don't appear to disagree on. perhaps cutting things like that could be your new funding source... cause we really do want another federal agency with expanded powers.

2minkey

bootlicker
my ancestors required no papers to enter the US.

but, then, they were of superior nordic stock. immigration quotas would never extend to them. :retard3:

hey gonz. they wouldn't let you in these days.

Winky

danged beaners

2.3 million illegal aliens paid no federal income taxes
but collected $4 Billion from the U.S. taxpayer.

2minkey

bootlicker
that's because they're so fucking poor they come in under the threshold for federal taxes. there's an obvious answer. remove the threshold.

Winky

that's because they're so fucking poor they come in under the threshold for federal taxes. there's an obvious answer. remove the threshold.

1. They work under the table and
2. Typical Liberal solution: Raise taxes!

Winky

Just let it all go

allowing everyone to pay taxes?
Would that not be an increase in taxation?
Why raise taxes due to an illegal invasion?
WHY is that always the answer?

oh how about this equally dubious solution
place a levy on the billions of dollars these illegals
are sending back to mess-co? That makes about as
much nonsense. Fuckin' a, prop 187 passed and was
jacked over by a non-representative court, now
the beans ARE the majority in Cali and the place
is completely bankrupt.

2minkey

bootlicker
raise taxes due to an illegal invasion? WHAT?

yes allow everyone to pay taxes. i guess that would mean a tax increase for all the fuckers that get by without paying anything. golly, i'm really sympathetic. how 'bout you?

"they" don't all work under the table, and this isn't JUST about beaners, dude. there's plenty of bitches as pasty white you that are coasting off the profits of my legwear.

the answer is clear. flat national sales tax + no income tax. then everybody pays when they go buy a fucking escalade with extra-large rims.