Intergalactic Touring Band

JJR512

I'm curious to know if any of you have ever heard of or know about the Intergalactic Touring Band. And I don't mean you know about them now because you just looked it up online after I brought it up, I mean you actually knew something about IGTB before I said anything.

chcr

Too cute for words
I'm curious to know if any of you have ever heard of or know about the Intergalactic Touring Band. And I don't mean you know about them now because you just looked it up online after I brought it up, I mean you actually knew something about IGTB before I said anything.
Cool, I wasn't familiar with it. Ever hear Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of War of the Worlds?

BlurOfSerenity

i know of and like IGTB! but we have the same mommy, who likes IGTB!

chcr: i loooooooooooove jeff wayne's war of the worlds.

JJR512

Cool, I wasn't familiar with it. Ever hear Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of War of the Worlds?
Yes indeed! I was familiar with several of the songs from my youth, thanks to my mother (who is also responsible for my liking IGTB). In fact, in the last few years my mother has found new CDs of both titles for sale.

...On a completely unrelated note, if there is anything you would like to ask me for in a private message, please feel free to do so! :)
i know of and like IGTB! but we have the same mommy, who likes IGTB!

chcr: i loooooooooooove jeff wayne's war of the worlds.
When did you change your name here?

chcr

Too cute for words
It's the 30th anniversary of WoW you know. I hear there's an animated movie in the works too. Stoner's paradise. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
I've never seen a performance. I wonder how they replace Richard Burton saying. I just can't imagine another voice.