Is it just me...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
this has gotten pretty yukky since I was here last, :laugh:

just a bump to get rid of some hate on the front page :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
two guys walking across a bridge

Guy 1 " I hafta take a leak, hold on a minute"

Guy 2 "Yea, me too"

Guy 1 "Damn that waters cold"

Guy 2 "Deep too" :D

MuFu

Originally posted by RecklessLeper
... or does any other guy else get an when an Oriental/Asian bird comes walking towards hm?

Nah, that would be a bit of a problem for me as half my family are Chinese. "Boner at dinner time" just wouldn't be polite. :eek:

Mate, my advice is... never go to the far east. You'll probably die of lack of blood to the brain.

MuFu.

P.S. Weird... don't really go for Oriental birds myself (with a few notable exceptions... Kristen Kreuk and that bird from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon etc.). :D

Q

Actually, it's called erectile dysfunction. I don't think you'll need to concern yourself with it till after your nuts drop.

sbcanada

Actually, I've heard the damn commerical a millions times. It's erectile difficulty, at least here in Canada. So :p

Jon

Originally posted by MuFu
Originally posted by RecklessLeper
... or does any other guy else get an when an Oriental/Asian bird comes walking towards hm?

Nah, that would be a bit of a problem for me as half my family are Chinese. "Boner at dinner time" just wouldn't be polite. :eek:

Mate, my advice is... never go to the far east. You'll probably die of lack of blood to the brain.

MuFu.

P.S. Weird... don't really go for Oriental birds myself (with a few notable exceptions... Kristen Kreuk and that bird from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon etc.). :D

LOL, I suppose that would be a bit of an incestual problem :D It's actually one of my dreams to go to Japan, and I'll probably go next year. Here's hoping... ;)

WAAAAAIT A MINUTE... I just realised... I'm living with a Japanese girl next year :eek:...

SHHHHHHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!! The breakfast thing's gonna be a real challenge :D

Inkara1

Originally posted by greenfreak
And you think you're the only one who pees in the shower? Eiw. :D

Who says I actually do that? It's just... something I've heard about. :angel: