Is it just me...

Professur

Unc. I told you that the brewery's gone, didn't I. Flattened. Smashed. Ruined. Not even a photo to remind me.

unclehobart

The formulae has to have survived. The place had to have half a dozen brewmasters. It might be time to try and track them down and wrestle it out of them so we can brew it at home.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I talked to Jon boy the other day too. He's scarce even on IM but I catch him every so often. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jon is doing well. Not gonna beable to go to police academy cause of his eye sight. He's currently working full time. Still with the ever lovely Emma, I saw a fairly recent pic of them, will ask permission to post it next time I see him. They are at almost a year now :)

Prof: I keep in touch with everyone through IM...you are a loser for never being on

Inkara1

Professur said:
His ex told me.

That's no surprise. I found an old ICQ conversation where she had made up a story about me cheating on her with a girl at work (not true--I didn't cheat and no girl ever called the house trying to start shit) after we'd been married for about five weeks. Then, the first time we split up, she told everyone I'd hit her. She denies it, but if Peggy, Paul, Patty and Olean all said it, that's too many different sources for it to be untrue.

She also got onto my yahoo after we split up this time and talked to quite a few people on my list.

freako104

i dont think you were so much as you had believed something to be true when the person who said it has more BS than teh great plains.

Nix thanks for the updates and such. best wishes to Jon