Israel? Gaza? Hamas? Who? What? Where?

MrBishop

Where's the fun in that? ;)
Watching a group of ner-do-wells hurling up their lungs in synchronicity in front of the cops they were trying to harass.
*Not as much fun for the cops, tho' - having to step around the rivers of Chef Boy-R-Dee to get the cuffs on. :barfonu:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
DAMN THOSE ISRAELIs!!!!

JERUSALEM – Gaza militants launched rockets and mortar shells into southern Israel on Sunday, wounding three Israelis, drawing a threat of "disproportionate" retaliation from the prime minister and further straining a cease-fire that ended Israel's Gaza offensive.

AP

2minkey

bootlicker
makes for more action-filled spectator sport.

grunt.

action that keeps grumpy middle-aged midwestern slugs in recliners happy.

*punch*

Inkara1

For some reason, I'm reminded of this funny idea I came up with earlier today (and posted as my "status" on facebook)... set up two Google e-mail accounts, and turn on the auto-reply on both of them. Then, e-mail one from the other.

2minkey

bootlicker
My plan is for full scale warfare. End this charade.

well, then, good luck implementing your plan.

so they're going to install one of them red phones right next to your la-z-boy so youz can telegraph your orders di-rectly to the forces at your command?

but, there's room for all of us to be playtime heroes, right?

valkyrie

Watching a group of ner-do-wells hurling up their lungs in synchronicity in front of the cops they were trying to harass.
*Not as much fun for the cops, tho' - having to step around the rivers of Chef Boy-R-Dee to get the cuffs on. :barfonu:
Ewww... I want none of that! There's not much that makes me want to hurl except hurl itself.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
so they're going to install one of them red phones right next to your la-z-boy so youz can telegraph your orders di-rectly to the forces at your command?

but, there's room for all of us to be playtime heroes, right?

Put your money where your mouth is....go take the oath.

MrBishop

My plan is for full scale warfare. End this charade.
I don't think that it'd help. Full-scale warfare leads to only a few options to signal an end. This isn't a 'war' like we're used to historically...it's not two (or more) armies in uniforms having at it.

If Israel opts for a full-scale war, they'd be effectively engaging in 'ethnic cleansing' - kill, arrest, depose all members of another ethnic group on a particular piece of land. Ye olde bum's rush.

OR

They would be invading said land and encompassing the resident population/land into themselves. (Which would make the Jews a minority in nouveau-Israel)

Neither is what they have in mind, eh :confuse2:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Here's teh Quassam missile in full glory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qassam_rocket
qassam_7.jpg

Testers (toy maker) makes more effective weapons.

But Testers aren't intended to kill anyone. Those are.