Israel? Gaza? Hamas? Who? What? Where?

MrBishop

est1951.jpg

The 'Executioner" rocket from Estes

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
i did. and then i got bounced. but you know that story. i'm getting sick of reminding you. anything else, superhero?

Actually, no I don't. It may havecome up & I missed it or did with it what I do with 99% of personal gossip...I forgot it.

2minkey

bootlicker
Actually, no I don't. It may havecome up & I missed it or did with it what I do with 99% of personal gossip...I forgot it.

okay, well, i've told you at least twice and perhaps three or four times that the USMC bounced me for a minor medical issue. so, please, try to remember oh one of glorious and selfless service.

catocom

eh, that one is nothing...
I could buy 5 or more people a steak dinner for what some of um cost.
I had one that was 3 stage....only got to fire that one once....never found it.

MrBishop

Ya ever see the Blackbird model fly? It's a shame that they didn't try and make it a fly n' glide model instead of a chuted model.

I used to sell the stuff (plus RC cars, planes, helis) etc at a Hobby Shop.

In either case. Gato - the specs are the same...it's a matter of scale and payload. Solid fuel 'engine', tube, fins, a funnel system for extra thrust and in the Palestinian case...a mish-mosh payload of whatever's handy that's likely to explode on impact with a solid surface...maybe packed with ball-bearings as well. Nothing to steer it and nothing but basic geometry for aiming.

Intent is another story entirely, but I don't think that I'm stretching when i say that their intent is to scare people and cause stress and political pressure rather than actually kill someone or take out a building.

2minkey

bootlicker
goblin.jpg

the goblin. now that was a cool rocket when i was a kiddie. i took out the inner tube that held the engine, and stuffed an old "they don't make these anymore because they were too powerful" engine directly into the main tube. sumbitch went up about 50 and then just exploded. that ended model rocketry for me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
DAMN THOSE ISRAELIs!!!!

JERUSALEM – Hamas police in Gaza seized thousands of blankets and food parcels meant for needy residents, a U.N. spokesman said Wednesday, threatening to fracture relations between the international agency that cares for most of Gaza's residents and the territory's militant rulers.

Source

catocom

Israeli Navy Intercepts Lebanese Ship Carrying Supplies to Gaza
The Israelis fired at the ship before boarding it and beating those on board, said reporters from Arab TV stations Al-Jadeed and Al-Jazeera who were on the Lebanese vessel.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488488,00.html

This, I cannot back.
If these are indeed the facts, and no weapons involved, Israel US relations
should be very strained over this.:confuse2:

chcr

Too cute for words
Israeli Navy Intercepts Lebanese Ship Carrying Supplies to Gaza

The Israelis fired at the ship before boarding it and beating those on board, said reporters from Arab TV stations Al-Jadeed and Al-Jazeera who were on the Lebanese vessel.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488488,00.html

This, I cannot back.
If these are indeed the facts, and no weapons involved, Israel US relations
should be very strained over this
.:confuse2:
1. Grain of salt time, IMO.

2. If it's true they should be, but they won't. :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker
god forbid that those wacky palestinians in gaza get some blankets and food. why, they will figure out some way to make a weapon and kill israeli kids with it!!!!!