It is time to ask

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
GW took us into Afghanistan, the most bass-ackwards place on the face of the earth, to stomp some ass. He told the public. He told the UN. He told Congress. He brought friends.

Then, he added fuel to the fire & decided that it was time to take Iraq. 12 years had been enough, Hussein claimed (and the world believed) all kinds of goodies. He told the public. He told the UN. He told Congress. He brought friends.

Obama is still there. Both places (never mind his promises)

So, why are we in Libya? What is there? Who are we protecting? Who are we fighting? WHy hasn't Congress given the OK? WHy hasn't he at least told that Korean UN guy?

OK, 'bama supporters...fill us in since he won't.

2minkey

bootlicker
um, it's obviously a PR mission. why do you think the wimpy (other) members of NATO are marginally involved?

Winky

don't ask don't tell

If you have to ask the question
you don't want to hear the answer

ResearchMonkey

um, it's obviously a PR mission. why do you think the wimpy (other) members of NATO are marginally involved?
  • Oil?
  • Mooslim outreach?
  • War economy?
  • Because he feels like it?
libyacoalitionsorties12.jpg

It's not we're really doing anything over there anyway.

Winky

Allāhu Akbar

I for one am not surprised by Barack Hussein Osama's
inability to install the Muslim brotherhood and bring about the caliphate

That suckas failed at everything so far why should this be any different?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I find it hilarious that he choses to attack the one guy who ran scared, pissed himself & handed GW everything.

Gotholic

GW took us into Afghanistan, the most bass-ackwards place on the face of the earth, to stomp some ass. He told the public. He told the UN. He told Congress. He brought friends.

Then, he added fuel to the fire & decided that it was time to take Iraq. 12 years had been enough, Hussein claimed (and the world believed) all kinds of goodies. He told the public. He told the UN. He told Congress. He brought friends.

Obama is still there. Both places (never mind his promises)

So, why are we in Libya? What is there? Who are we protecting? Who are we fighting? WHy hasn't Congress given the OK? WHy hasn't he at least told that Korean UN guy?

OK, 'bama supporters...fill us in since he won't.

I don't think the U.S. should be in Libya but I would like to address why we are even in Afghanistan and Iraq in the first place. As I recall, the U.S. gave Afghanistan an ultimatum to turn over bin Laden for the crimes of 9/11. The Afghan government would oblige under the condition that evidence of bin Laden's involvement was given, which was understandable and reasonable. The U.S. refused and so the war began. It is important to note that there was no evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11 and that was why under the F.B.I's most wanted list, bin Laden's rap did not include 9/11. As for Iraq, Hussein had WMD's or so we were told, none was ever found.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
As may be, but the fact is, GW got authority, as per law, and gave his countrymen a reason. Obama has done neither

ResearchMonkey

I believe regime change, Saddam, became US law under Clinton.

I think it's the nation building that's the problem, Bomb the fuck out of them and let the UN clean it up.

Gotholic

As may be, but the fact is, GW got authority, as per law, and gave his countrymen a reason. Obama has done neither

Bush was given authority under false pretenses. I wonder, can anything be done about that?

And Obama has past his 60 day mark, hasn't he? Him and Bush are just two different sides of the same coin.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Bush was given authority under false pretenses.

That's where we seperate. 12 years of him breaking resolution after resolution. Isn't that ernough? How about the man said he had them. Every nation on earth believed he had them...jesus, do we have to keep reliving this nonsense?

And Obama has past his 60 day mark, hasn't he? Him and Bush are just two different sides of the same coin.

Which is why I ask. Does anyone, besides Obama know what the fuck we're doing & why we're doing it?

Winky

It is time to ask them to stop being stupid

I understood the actions taken by GW
Osambo hasn't a clue what he's doing
and that is completely understandable

the upshot of his ineptitude will have
to be paid for in the blood of American troops

but who cares?