it takes faith to be ignorant

ResearchMonkey

And most atheist would not identify Christ as the founder of the Christian Protestant movement.

....So did he nail those to the doors of the church before or after the "I have a dream" speech?

2minkey

bootlicker
interesting that no one has yet to point out the foundational flaw, but, i suppose, that is to be expected. why, i'm going to be as smug as a conspiracy theorist soon. :drink2:

2minkey

bootlicker
yes yes cato we all know you are superstitious about fancy numbers and polls and whatnot. i think you're proving one of the points here.

catocom

btw, my second response, and reiteration was in response to your post.

Martin Luther doesn't have jack to do with my religion.
The Bible I believe in was written long before him.

Gotholic

interesting that no one has yet to point out the foundational flaw, but, i suppose, that is to be expected. why, i'm going to be as smug as a conspiracy theorist soon. :drink2:

How about they only asked for the youngest people they could get a hold of? Also, atheists and agnostics were lumped together as one and were oversampled?

2minkey

bootlicker
How about they only asked for the youngest people they could get a hold of? Also, atheists and agnostics were lumped together as one and were oversampled?

really, how do you know this? i kind of doubt it. i can't think of anyone i know including myself that would allow a study like that to happen.

ResearchMonkey

I love it when I see people discussing a higher plane of enlightenment that is so elusive to them.

I understand that it's often difficult to submit to something you don't understand, to relinquish control.

Carry on my good men. :p

Gotholic

really, how do you know this? i kind of doubt it. i can't think of anyone i know including myself that would allow a study like that to happen.

Here is my source.

2minkey

bootlicker
i thought i had posted a response but apparently not.

gotholic, what is your specific problem with the research design? i find nothing to complain about.