It's getting cold outside

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The time ABOVE 0 here has been minimal in the last week. 5cm of snow last night. I am SO over Calgary.

Haven't seen anyone in a ditch yet but that's mostly because I haven't driven on any roads with ditches. I have seen multiple vehicles stuck trying to get up a hill...and more vehicles continuing to try, despite all the already stuck vehicles. I turned off the road before the hill and scooted over to another road (which was actually my plan before I even saw the stuck cars) and was where I needed to be 10min later.

Cerise

A bird flew into my car's front end once when I was driving along down the street. I heard a "chirp chirp" noise, but thought it was a squeaky belt. :shrug:

Then it stopped squeaking.

I felt sorry for the kitty who wanted to eat that bird. :(

ResearchMonkey

this has been fun, but serious question...

chai-tea? what brand, and is it good, been looking for a good one for a while, then we can go back to you showing how boring it is without political discussion, and I can go back to being an obtuse prick about it all.

I had to go ask which brand it is I like, it is Tazo tea. I like two bags in a large potted mug.

I am looking forward to my tea tonight, its very chilly outside.

Cerise

Does it have caffeine?

I like Earl Grey, but with a lot of sugar.

Or I can't drink it.

I'm all like : "Oh, yuck, ptooi. ptooi. Now I need a saltine cracker."

Cerise

It would be really cute if a kittie could learn a trick, like rollover, or sit, or stay.