It's getting cold outside

It rained today. Made me glad of my Rain-X washer fluid. People think the NW is all about rain but they are actually quite mistaken. The deal with the NW for the most part isn't that it rains a lot (10-15" or so here, 40-60" or so in Seattle), but rather that it rains a lot of the time. A light rain that lasts for days instead of a torrential downpour.

In any case it was wet....And rainy! The cats were not in favor of the weather settings, today, not too pleased at all!

It will likely rain tomorrow. It will probably rain the next day. It's rainy here....

MrBishop

Wetness factors and pussy cats and how to warm cold things... how quaint. You can keep your Chai, gimme my Arabica.

I guess it's a dry paw day today. That means little or no rain. Tomorrow though it a damp paw day which means it's gonna rain. Rain and be wet, because wet and rainy seem to go together.

Cerise

When it's raining and they have to stay inside kitties can play with the Daddy Longlegs. They'd probably have fun together. Especially if the spidie could speak, and the kittie could sing:

The incy-wincy spider crept up the water spout

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the incy-wincy spider went up the spout again

It's sunny now, meaning the sun came out of the clouds. The kittehs were happeh out there but we were out of cat food this morning so I went and got a can just until Jody brings a big lot home from Walmart, and they are napping now. Napping kittehs! I wonder why they nap so much?!? But it's sunny. It's sunny and fairly warm. Warm often goes with sunny this time of year. The leaves are turning red and gold on the no evergreen trees (not so many around here). Leaves turn weird colors and fall off in the winter on some trees. I am not sure why but they do. It's kind of pretty. But anyway it's sunneh, and warm and kind of nice, but I am gonna watch Law & Order anyway and probably join my kittehs in a nap!

4015460146_4645cb5b46_m.jpg

Kitteh at nap-time!

Sometimes I wish Jody had agreed to another dog. Dogs are cool. Dogs are loyal and dogs play ball. Cats have sharp claws and have "cattiudes", but I like my cats. They are cool fellas. Still I miss my old girl. She was the best dog ever! May she have gone on to a much deserved wonderful continued existence somewhere in the great beyond.

Dogs are awesome, but cats are cool too. Dogs have owners though and cats have staff. There is a book called "There Are No Bad Dogs", I am about to write my own called "There Are No Good Kitties!" Bad kitteh! Psshhhhht..... Get off the counter, stop climbing the curtains!