its me.......

Philly

wooo hooo

someone thinks i'm great.....unless u were being sarcastic

oh well........um i have a question

my avatar is too big it says.......what do i do?
and what does karma mean?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Philly said:
wooo hooo

someone thinks i'm great.....unless u were being sarcastic

oh well........um i have a question

my avatar is too big it says.......what do i do?
and what does karma mean?
as to karma, you'll be faqed

tonksy

go read the faq at the top of the page...right under the big ole head banger smilie. it will explain karma. as for you av you either need to resize it or if you can't you need to pick another.

Aunty Em

:eek: Colchester.... is 26 miles far enough away I ask myself! :lol:

I trained as a nurse in Chelmsford for 4 years back in 74-78.

BIGDAVE

Aunty Em said:
:eek: Colchester.... is 26 miles far enough away I ask myself! :lol:

I trained as a nurse in Chelmsford for 4 years back in 74-78.

LOL, I go to the colchester institute 4 days a week. I just got back from there :swing: I can normaly be found in Quilters or The Hole In The Wal :drink:

Aunty Em

Oh, typical... no decent pubs in Chelmsford so you come and invade ours... so don't tell me you chose to come to the Institute because it was the best course... :lol:

My eldest neice is taking her First Diploma in Garphic Design there and the youngest attends the school across the road... St Helena's... What are you studying btw?

BIGDAVE

Well I'm doing music and I'm in my fourth year, the course is actually pretty good what with free studio time and relaxed tutors hehe I do aggree though, you have much better bubs hahaha

BIGDAVE

Aunty Em said:
Anything to do with Nick Thompson?

You know nick "the dog" Thompson? He's been one of my tutors for the past three years! He is without doubt the best tutor in the world lol :D

Aunty Em

So he didn't leave then... Tell him "Hi" from Cely the poet, sorry I lost his number and did he ever use that song of mine? :D

... He backed me on his bass for a poetry gig a couple of years back... I still have the tapes. Nice guy.

As I said, it's a small world...