It's time again...

trolls.gif

:D

Starya said:
I torture 7-year olds for a living for the time being. :devious:

Yeah, I can see how the av would be impressive for a 7 year old. For a 20 year old however... :lloyd:

Well, it could fall into the category "modern art". The simplicity is almost ingenious. And notice how he, with no regard to the physics of the real world, repositioned the tree trunk to make room for the present (and maybe more to come?). Adorable.
knegg.gif

Yeah, I have a soft spot for the troublesome ones at work too. :D

BAM!

Now I'm gonna have to shell out some cash for contributor status so I can get my old 150x150 avatar back (this new one is 125x125)

Or they could just grandfather my old avatar, like they were planning to do when they wanted to make the age requirement 18...

OK, it could be better, but this is my first attempt at an extraction and I had to use the mouse as my graphics pen doesn't have any batteries right now.

bah I am weery of Christmas and this family and this house...everyday I spend here reminds me why I do not want to move back here when I graduate.

I get in shit cause the dishwasher isn't empty when my mother gets home from work (clean dishes in the dishwasher, dirty ones in the sink)...(a voluntary day...overtime for inventory...she doesn't NEED the money, she WANTS the money) yet my brother can ask her to make him something to eat when she gets home and she does it (he's been sitting on his ass ALL day not doing a THING, to lazy to feed himself!) and she'll do his laundry (she does EIGHT loads of laundry a WEEK for TWO people...EIGHT loads! I do 2 a week at the MOST for myself)...BAH HUMBUG

Now he isn't going to my Uncle's for New Years with us cause he's doing something with his gf (although they have no plans and will prolly end up sitting around at home with her parents from what he has said...) so my mom is prolly gonna be grumpy over THAT and be a bitch to me tomorrow night too (for the record his gf is invited to my Uncle's so it's not that he has to choose between seeing her and going with us).

Back