Jan Brewer meltdown

2minkey

bootlicker
i don't claimn to know anything about jan other than that she's an obvious dipshit, so, the latter, please.

Mirlyn

It warn't pretty, now, wuz it.

Everybody screws up and she is no different. The beheaded bodies claim was subsequently addressed by her but a bit too late.

But then there are these:

4 Decapitated Bodies Hung From Bridge In Mexico

12 beheaded bodies found in Mexico

Mexico: 3 beheaded bodies found with dead snake, threat

Mexico: 3 beheaded bodies found outside Acapulco

So beheadings are going on, they just haven't reached AZ -- yet.

What ever happened with the feet washing up on the Pacific Northwest shores?

spike

none of the others are willing to do what the majority in that state want, no matter what.

Specifically what weren't the other candidates willing to do?

Jan stands for Real democracy.

Seems like she stands for insane idiocy, bigotry towards gay people, and lies about beheaded bodies to fear monger.

spike

Dvy9Z.png

catocom

Specifically what weren't the other candidates willing to do?
Like I said, "what the majority wants"
If that's not spacific enough, go ask some of um that voted her in.
none of the others are willing to do what the majority in that state want, no matter what.
Jan stands for Real democracy.
It's that simple. Nothing else to read into it.

if you know that much about Jan, then you ought to know the answer to that question.
or
did you just want to know what I think?

i don't claimn to know anything about jan other than that she's an obvious dipshit, so, the latter, please.
:roll2:
oh that's a good one.

It's my understanding that they want what most of America wants.
Honesty, without the greed.

2minkey

bootlicker
and how is jan brewer doing anything substantive about that, other than being on the team you like?

catocom

She's brought a sense of stability that companies seem to like,
and made them feel a little easier about doing normal business in this time of uncertainty
on the national end.

If you want details, talk to some of the business owners out there that are doing good atm.

2minkey

bootlicker
how about all the businesses she's scared off by talking about the border in the way she has?

do you have any numbers on this alleged improvement in the business environment there, or is just anecdotal?

Winky

minks trust me
Phoenix is already a much better place
minus the 350,000 beanners, whoda thunk it?

jimpeel

how about all the businesses she's scared off by talking about the border in the way she has?

do you have any numbers on this alleged improvement in the business environment there, or is just anecdotal?

The boycotts have not had the effect they were meant to have. People in other states have supported AZ businesses. Hispanic businesses are suffering.

Arizona Boycotts Could Hit Hispanic Hospitality Workers

Arizona Boycotts Backfiring

San Diego Boycott of Arizona Backfires