Jeslek - Banned..but who done it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBishop

Ok...I'm told that Jeslek has been banned from OTC...but no one, not even Jeslek himself seems to know why. I'd like to know becuase he seemed like a nice guy and I miss his banter.

Please advise :

DeBish:biker:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It was a collective administration decision to ban him for being an irritating ass that could not help but stir up shit and then attempt to use the AUP to protect himself when the members retaliated against him. :beerbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Not pretty is it?

Sorry about that, in case we never said so. It's just that there for a bit we were a bit paranoid about that kind of thing. There are some very good reasons why too.

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
Not pretty is it?

Sorry about that, in case we never said so. It's just that there for a bit we were a bit paranoid about that kind of thing. There are some very good reasons why too.

Ah well...I guess that's taht..never see him aroud here again. I dunno...seemed OK to me, but I hanv't been here all that long to see the full impact of his presence.

IDLEchild

MrBishop said:
but I hanv't been here all that long to see the full impact of his presence.

I have. I haven't been in a scuffle with him ever but he is a headstrong guy. I am a member at another forum he is at and he isn't liked much there either. Too bad, i appreciate his tenacity and intelligence.

HubbaHubba

:eh:

I havent been here a whole lot either but i never had any major complains about him. He always seemed wity which was cool

Professur

Buttcrackdivine said:
I have. I haven't been in a scuffle with him ever but he is a headstrong guy. I am a member at another forum he is at and he isn't liked much there either. Too bad, i appreciate his tenacity and intelligence.

I beg to differ. Tenacity implies keeping to one thing. He changed stories more often than his underware. That aside, I liked him.

ris

i could have sworn we went through this before, maybe it was in a dallas-style dream

freako104

i admit he was a funny guy i liked his sense of humour but ive seen him stir shit like fury said too

Status
Not open for further replies.