Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration?

catocom

But could not Jesus call down 12 legions of angels? -- just sayin'

Not guilty, free shit time.
Yeah, but that a little 'l'
the Legion demon name is damned.
Satan has a legion, but they don't call it that.
At least that's my understanding.
The King James ver. Holy Bible I use doesn't get into demonology much.
At the time it was written, one didn't want to talk about it much for fear of being labeled, and put to death.

I have an old family bible that was published by a company called "Royal" that goes into it a little farther but not much.
To my knowledge though there is no documentation where a group of demons has used that particular name.

2minkey

bootlicker
nah you're just an ultrapussy looking for excuses to do nothing but complain. the world has always been fucked up. get over it and get on with it.

catocom

So if it isn't in one of the 39 books of the old testament,
its just a fabrication?
Actually, I personally believe more like Jefferson, and go more by the New Testament/covenant.
Jesus said The first and great commandment was to love God w/ALL possible.
Second love your neighbor. (now within that there's dispute even in my own household on who your neighbor is)
Jesus said all the other Commandments hang on those two.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
nah you're just an ultrapussy looking for excuses to do nothing but complain. the world has always been fucked up. get over it and get on with it.

Wouldn't it be better to identify the problem, then fix it instead of ignoring it & hoping it doesn't bother us anymore?

2minkey

bootlicker
Actually, I personally believe more like Jefferson, and go more by the New Testament/covenant.
Jesus said The first and great commandment was to love God w/ALL possible.
Second love your neighbor. (now within that there's dispute even in my own household on who your neighbor is)
Jesus said all the other Commandments hang on those two.

jefferson's version of the new testament gets rid of all the faerie tales. he was a deist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

catocom

2minkey

bootlicker
LOL nice shitcan literalist-apologist opinion piece buddy. just stick to the faerie tales.

his section on 'the religion of peace' is particularly revolting. he seems kinda race-obsessed too. hmmm. gee, surprising.

next time you want to make a point, try digging somewhere other than the gutter.

catocom

I see you had nothing to say on the quote though.
If one is sincerely attached to the doctrines of Jesus, one IS a Christian.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:1

2minkey

bootlicker
LOL dude you don't understand the statement at all, and i'm not about to try to explain it to you, because you never will understand it.

2minkey

bootlicker
no one can effectively interpret cato's thoughts, himself inclusive.

jefferson extols the MORAL and HUMAN qualities of jebus. he rejects the supernatural mumbo jumbo. this is widely known. cato's revisionist author is a freak voice in a wilderness of racist filth. cato needs to look to better "authorities" to tell him what his opinion is. cato sees "christian" and that clinches it for him. he needs nothing else. yet his "christian" is a million miles away from jefferson's "christian."

as to you, chug my hog.

2minkey

bootlicker
so now we've gone from thomas jefferson's religious views to kirk cameron's version of US history, both explaining your views on "it?" what exactly is "it" at this point?

jefferson was not remotely christian in the way you understand it.

cameron is a more like your notion of christian. he's also a crackpot fuckhead. his version of history is likely about as real as his 'left behind' faerie tale type movies. there's not the slightest chance i would watch that garbage, unless it was purely for laughs.

try some leni riefenstahl flicks. fairly equivalent to the cameron shit.

your mind is like a blender. it throws apples, oranges, meat, soda, green beans, horse jism, a gerbil, a man in a santa suit and a clump of blueberries together into a frothy slurry.that is why you will never understand.

catocom

I think you just answered your own question there, and
like I said, If that's what you want to believe....fine.
That's what's Great about this country. You can believe, and mostly voice whatever you want.
So you go boy!. Maybe you'll make the next "Rolling Stone" mag cover.

Winky

an apples, oranges, meat, soda, green beans, horse jism, a gerbil, a man in a santa suit and a clump of blueberries smoothie
what will we call it?

catocom

wasn't ol jeffy into bangin' his teenaged slave girl?
sounds like mah kinda guy :p
I think there was something about that.
Whether true of not I don't know, but we've all made mistakes, some worse than other,
but that's beside the point.
I don't know what he was like in his latter years.