Just a thought...

tonksy

I was just wondering if it was possible to perhaps sort the smilies alphabetically? It might make it easier for absent minded folks like myself to find the smilie that they are looking for without having to hunt. I know that this is totally not an important endeavor or anything but it might help to make the smilies more user friendly...or idiot proof, whichever term you prefer.

ekahs retsam

tonksy said:
I was just wondering if it was possible to perhaps sort the smilies alphabetically? It might make it easier for absent minded folks like myself to find the smilie that they are looking for without having to hunt. I know that this is totally not an important endeavor or anything but it might help to make the smilies more user friendly...or idiot proof, whichever term you prefer.

yeah that would be nice!

Winky

Why not just memorize them like Les j/k

Just kidding about the memorize part
not the Les part…

greenfreak

What about sorting by color instead of name? I don't know about you, but I picture the smiley I want and look for the picture rather than the name. Some of the names make no sense to me whatsoever.

Like this one: :hafnha: What the hell is hafnha?

Starya

I already use that one, if I'm not sure what the smilie-code is, but think it starts with... :lloyd: If I have no idea what it's called.. ctrl+F won't do shit for me. :(