K.C. CHiefs Are Kicking Ass!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Did anyone else get to see that wondrous game this afternoon? I didn't start watching til the beginning of the 4th Quarter, talk about on the edge of your seat for the next hour though.

:headbang:

6-0

PT

OH get over it, Raider boy. Hmmm.... What are they this year, 2 and 4? :D

PT

OH man, I just looked it up too, they just lost to CLEVELAND!! Cleveland is in OHIO, Right? :rofl:

chcr

Too cute for words
PT, they pulled this one out of their collective jocks today. Green Bay ain't that good this year. BTW, the Jets finally won one.

AnomalousEntity

One Word...

Panthers.

What worries me is that most of their games have been sort of close games.

Oh and by the way, If memory serves me correct the Bucs and the colts gave each other a hell of a time also :D

I would so like to see them play KC. Win loose draw or blowout, I think it would be good to watch.

Well we will know in a few more games who will mot probably be going to be in the playoffs.

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
Did anyone else get to see that wondrous game this afternoon? I didn't start watching til the beginning of the 4th Quarter, talk about on the edge of your seat for the next hour though.

:headbang:

6-0
OT too, wasn't it? Saw about 45 mins of the game in the breakroom....took a 30 min lunch. :D

greenfreak

Rusty says we're picking them this week for our suicide pool at my work. I forgot who the other pick is... I should probably put them in soon.

Every time I think of the Chiefs, I think of that commercial where the guy is painting the endzone and the football player comes up and says, "Nice job. But who are the Chefs?" and the old guy says "Great googly moogly". :D

Mirlyn

greenfreak said:
Rusty says we're picking them this week for our suicide pool at my work. I forgot who the other pick is... I should probably put them in soon.

Every time I think of the Chiefs, I think of that commercial where the guy is painting the endzone and the football player comes up and says, "Nice job. But who are the Chefs?" and the old guy says "Great googly moogly". :D

...and I think barbeque sauce....:shrug:

:p

rrfield

SKOL VIKINGS LET'S WIN THIS GAME,
SKOL VIKINGS, HONOR YOUR NAME,
GO GET THAT FIRST DOWN,THEN GET A TOUCHDOWN.
ROCK'EM...SOCK'EM FIGHT!...FIGHT!...FIGHT!...FIGHT!
GO VIKINGS, RUN UP THE SCORE,
YOU'LL HEAR US YELL FOR MORE...
V - I - K - I - N - G - S SKOL, VIKINGS, LET'S GO!

5-0! 5-0! 5-0!

Stop Laughing

Being a huge Bears fan, I loved what the Chiefs did to the Green Bay Crappers. :cool:

And yes, the Raiders are not only over the hill, they've fallen off the cliff. How'd they lose to the Bears (new motto: wait till next decade) when leading by 15 in the 4th? :D

PT

Probably be safer, I guess you don't want to see the Raiders getting thier asses kicked, eh?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I've already given them up for dead this year so why torture myself?

How did that chant go from Chicago???? oh yea, MAYBE NEXT YEAR :D

Stop Laughing

Maybe next year what? We'll get 5 wins? :D

BTW, our biggest offensive threat this week with Booker, Thomas and Stewart all out is a toss up between WR Dez 'Backward Hands' White and P Brad 'double thump' Maynard. :eek:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
rrfield said:
SKOL VIKINGS LET'S WIN THIS GAME,
SKOL VIKINGS, HONOR YOUR NAME,
GO GET THAT FIRST DOWN,THEN GET A TOUCHDOWN.
ROCK'EM...SOCK'EM FIGHT!...FIGHT!...FIGHT!...FIGHT!
GO VIKINGS, RUN UP THE SCORE,
YOU'LL HEAR US YELL FOR MORE...
V - I - K - I - N - G - S SKOL, VIKINGS, LET'S GO!

5-0! 5-0! 5-0!
make that 6-0 :headbang:

Stop Laughing

Stop Laughing said:
Maybe next year what? We'll get 5 wins? :D

BTW, our biggest offensive threat this week with Booker, Thomas and Stewart all out is a toss up between WR Dez 'Backward Hands' White and P Brad 'double thump' Maynard. :eek:

I can't believe how close I was on this one, one of our best plays was a fake punt. :cool: Dez White is now hurt too, it's all up to David Terrell, ugh. I can't believe Chandler isn't all that wobbly... yet.