karma awol?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The green dots that say that Unclehobart has got just a whole fucking shitload of karma?

HomeLAN

Nah, the Korean who hacked into your system and has been watching your every move had to go pee, so he signed off. Then all your stuff started working right again

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
OMG!! I just gave you good karma - or I wanted to... but Ic an't remember if I accidentally clicked the disapprove!! If I did, can I change that?????????? I would ONLY give sweet Luis EXCELLENT karma...

(Gramma died on Saturday and I'm not doing things right for the past few days...)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Spirit said:
OMG!! I just gave you good karma - or I wanted to... but Ic an't remember if I accidentally clicked the disapprove!! If I did, can I change that?????????? I would ONLY give sweet Luis EXCELLENT karma...

(Gramma died on Saturday and I'm not doing things right for the past few days...)

:winkkiss:

I'm so sorry about your grandma :sadhug:

PS. I didn't get any karma from you :confuse3:, so you might have hit the close button instead.

Uki Chick

Spirit said:

sorry about grandma