karma coming back 'round

browneyedMAC

ok, so what is up with all the drama? *sigh* you know how they say it's always easier to find a job when you have a job. it's the same thing with guys. when you got a guy, ten more come sniffing around!! it's crazy! but if you're single, no one wants ya! damnit! the choices. *lmao* seriously though, it does make it difficult to know what to do.

i mean, i talked to some of my coaching friends when we were at conference. and i mean, one of them is married with a two year old. and i said something to him, and he was like, "don't look at me. i don't have it figured out." real disgusted like. and i said, "but you did figure it out. you got married and have a kid." he was like, "that doesn't mean i know what i'm doing, or that i'm happy with what i've done so far!"

ok, so that's not very encouraging either! so now what? how the hell are you supposed to know what to do? which direction to take? and who to walk down that path with? i may just chuck it all and build a commune with my best friend like we planned in college. if we were both still single with no kids by the time we were 30, we promised we'd get artificially inseminated and start a commune. she'd grow the corn, i'd grow the tomatos! it just might work! :grinyes:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
browneyedMAC said:
ok, so what is up with all the drama? *sigh* you know how they say it's always easier to find a job when you have a job. it's the same thing with guys. when you got a guy, ten more come sniffing around!! it's crazy! but if you're single, no one wants ya! damnit!

Yeah, I think that after breaking up you have like 10 days until you lose that particular sex appeal.

browneyedMAC

Luis G said:
Yeah, I think that after breaking up you have like 10 days until you lose that particular sex appeal.

ooooooh!! see, i'm 30 years old and i didn't know that's how that works... lmao.... why wasn't that in my girlie handbook?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
browneyedMAC said:
i may just chuck it all and build a commune with my best friend like we planned in college. if we were both still single with no kids by the time we were 30, we promised we'd get artificially inseminated and start a commune. she'd grow the corn, i'd grow the tomatos! it just might work! :grinyes:

would that make them "children of the corn"?:D

tonksy

<MARQUEE>HTML is fun!</MARQUEE>
Why is this not supported here? Is it a BB code deal? It works elsewhere...
Html is frustrating.

Inkara1

I'm guessing the marquee tag isn't supported because it's almost as annoying as the blink tag.

Mare

I know exactly what you mean, when your looking-no one, when your not-everyone.
What i've realized as i got older, if you want something you like, its best to go get it yourself , than to wait for it to come to you. It worked for me.
Try that approach.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
<MARQUEE>HTML is fun!</MARQUEE>
Why is this not supported here? Is it a BB code deal? It works elsewhere...
Html is frustrating.

HTML is disabled on the whole board.

Asylumbound

browneyedMAC said:
ok, so what is up with all the drama? *sigh* you know how they say it's always easier to find a job when you have a job. it's the same thing with guys. when you got a guy, ten more come sniffing around!! it's crazy! but if you're single, no one wants ya! damnit! the choices. *lmao* seriously though, it does make it difficult to know what to do.

i mean, i talked to some of my coaching friends when we were at conference. and i mean, one of them is married with a two year old. and i said something to him, and he was like, "don't look at me. i don't have it figured out." real disgusted like. and i said, "but you did figure it out. you got married and have a kid." he was like, "that doesn't mean i know what i'm doing, or that i'm happy with what i've done so far!"

ok, so that's not very encouraging either! so now what? how the hell are you supposed to know what to do? which direction to take? and who to walk down that path with? i may just chuck it all and build a commune with my best friend like we planned in college. if we were both still single with no kids by the time we were 30, we promised we'd get artificially inseminated and start a commune. she'd grow the corn, i'd grow the tomatos! it just might work! :grinyes:

Don't be concerned with volumes or get in too much of a hurry. The Key is to just have fun and be Picky as hell...you know what.

Geeze your supposed to be visiting in PA and your worried about somthing as lame as men right now? :sex:

browneyedMAC

Asylumbound said:
Don't be concerned with volumes or get in too much of a hurry. The Key is to just have fun and be Picky as hell...you know what.

Geeze your supposed to be visiting in PA and your worried about somthing as lame as men right now? :sex:

i posted that before i left, thank you very much!! and i am in pa, and doing fabulous, thanks for your concern!! *lol*

the only problem i have right now, is too many ppl to visit, and just not enough damn time! i didn't miss alot of ppl, but the ppl i did miss, i missed alot! one week is just not enough time.