erotic is using a feather,

Kinky is using the entire chicken

I've been kinky, but the scars heal slow

whips chains, wax, multiple persons

bondage

thats not kinky thats normal. isnt it?

Oz

tonks said:
i always tie my turkeys legs together before i shove in the onions, apples, and celery.

I've seen them in the supermarket like that...........and now I think about it there are always a few shady characters hanging around that I'll as well. Must be there version of a peep-show :confused:

tonksy

bleach said:
I've seen them in the supermarket like that...........and now I think about it there are always a few shady characters hanging around that I'll as well. Must be there version of a peep-show :confused:
yeah, i see them, too! next time, i'll stop and tell them what i plan to stuff inside and how i plan to do it....just to see the reaction.

AlphaTroll

bleach said:

Bah - suddenly the whole deal with little old ladies picking up those birds & feeling them before buying takes on a whole new meaning!

Guess my local shop is nothing but a cathouse for fowl pervs :rolleyes:

Oz

tonks said:
yeah, i see them, too! next time, i'll stop and tell them what i plan to stuff inside and how i plan to do it....just to see the reaction.

I can see turkey sales rocketing that day :D

AlphaTroll

tonks said:

Throw in a demonstration hun - then you can claim half the profits on the sales ;)

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Throw in a demonstration hun - then you can claim half the profits on the sales ;)
mayhap i should speak with my supermarket manager....the idea has merit.

Oz

Buggrit........I'm gonna have duck for xmas dinner this year, don't fancy turkey anymore

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Buggrit........I'm gonna have duck for xmas dinner this year, don't fancy turkey anymore

Ever seen Peking Duck before it hits your plate? :brow:

tonks said:
mayhap i should speak with my supermarket manager....the idea has merit.

If he agrees yer taking us all out for drinks :drink:

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Ever seen Peking Duck before it hits your plate? :brow:

If he agrees yer taking us all out for drinks :drink:
i should branch out, have someone in very meat section. we could get rich off the idea.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
knock yourself out, if you've ever made sausage before, you know it's a nasty undertaking.

Oh, I've done it before - the trick is to get it all in without making a mess all over yourself