kinky positions

Roxy

I have 2 roosters and 4 chickens....and they're staying in the damn pen! Heh. I'll go pretty far, but beastiality isn't my bag.

tonksy

freako104 said:
well someones into chickens :eek6: your scaring me now.
i still don't know what gonzo's thing with chickens was....what was his girls (his chicks, haha!) name? hmmm....

that's your tonksy
digging down deep for the memories...

Oz

Isn't there some kinda law against sex with chickens :confused: ........ I mean, surely there is a risk of catching salmenela. :eh:

tonksy

bleach said:
Isn't there some kinda law against sex with chickens :confused: ........ I mean, surely there is a risk of catching salmenela. :eh:
DUH.....condoms! god! you can't go schtupping hens without a rubber...<shakes head at bleach>

Oz

tonks said:
DUH.....condoms! god! you can't go schtupping hens without a rubber...<shakes head at bleach>

Ah........I see I need to be educated in these matters. Is that why badly cooked chicken tastes rubbery? :eek6:

tonksy

bleach said:
Ah........I see I need to be educated in these matters. Is that why badly cooked chicken tastes rubbery? :eek6:
exactly! ....schtup is such a fun word...schtup, schtup, schtup.
bleach, you need to compile a list of words for schtup like you did for wotsits, which i still haven't seen...

Oz

tonks said:
exactly! ....schtup is such a fun word...schtup, schtup, schtup.
bleach, you need to compile a list of words for schtup like you did for wotsits, which i still haven't seen...

Words of schtup? Better be somewhere without a swear filter then! :D (good idea tho'.....call it Schtupping Around the Ages.....or the Internatiol Schtup thread or summit)

I ain't forgot yer waiting for wotsits (so to speak)........I'm sure to come across the disk soon :)

tonksy

bleach said:
Words of schtup? Better be somewhere without a swear filter then! :D (good idea tho'.....call it Schtupping Around the Ages.....or the Internatiol Schtup thread or summit)
hmm....someplace like.....here? in kiddie korner? i'll help.

tonksy

bleach said:
Ok.....take bigger draws ;)
i dunno...it may not help...starting a thread is a big responsibilty, we have to feed and water it, take it for walks... i just don't know if i can commit...

Mare

lilblakpup said:
what's the kinkyist position anyone has tried, i say 69 in the bathtub with handcuffs on :brush: lol

Ummm.Did it have water in it? And hope no one was hurt or drowned...This sounds like one of those-PLEASE DON"T TRY THIS AT HOME LINKS, LMAO :rofl4: