Krispy Kreme madness

kuulani

so here's the drama...

my sister just came back from a school trip to Maui. now from the island we live on, it takes 2 planes just to get to Maui (one to get to Oahu, and another to get to Maui).

anywho, the only thing i asked for was for a box of Krispy Kremes, seeing as the only Krispy Kreme in the state is in Maui. When I pick her up at the airport, 2 donuts were already missing because her classmate ate it. WHY DIDN'T THAT KID BUY HIS OWN DAMN KRISPY KREME? *grrrrrr*

then, nalani's son (who was on the same trip to Maui) didn't buy a box for his family, so i shared mine with them. but i scolded him for not buying his own (he said he did buy some, but he only bought 3 and ate them already).

so, all in all, i got to eat 2 out of the 12 donuts. which, i guess is good, since i was cheating on my diet. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd find the kid that ate your sisters donuts and beat the living crap out of them. They are Krispy Kremes after all, it would be justifiable.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
GO KICK THAT KID'S ASS!!!

GO GO GO NOW!

On your way tell Na to stop by...I miss my big sis :crying4:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Ku' i think in some countries that is terms for justifiable homocide. but the real question here is did you warm them up before you ate them? If not you will have to be rationed to 1 krispy per year......

MrBishop

I guess that now would not be the time to mention that at my son's bday party last Saturday, someone was nice enough to bring 4 dozen KK's to the party?

Take several kids and add sugar in high quantities!

YEEKS!!

A.B.Normal

MrBishop said:
I guess that now would not be the time to mention that at my son's bday party last Saturday, someone was nice enough to bring 4 dozen KK's to the party?

Take several kids and add sugar in high quantities!

YEEKS!!

Get their kid a drumset for his birthday and the rest of the party guests kazoos.

unclehobart

One of us could always next day air a batch to you if the cravings get bad enough.

At least you have malasadas to fall back on as a temporary stop gap measure.

kuulani

samcurry said:
Ku' i think in some countries that is terms for justifiable homocide. but the real question here is did you warm them up before you ate them? If not you will have to be rationed to 1 krispy per year......

yup, nice and warm with a cold glass of milk :licklips:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sure, sure. They make awesome glazed donuts...but their jelly-filled donuts are rude. :sick:

DaFunkgirl

I live in Canada, and we just got a Krispy Kreme in our city. For the past couple of months the line ups have been sooooo long, and they've had to hire extra security... it's been nuts here!

The rush is slowly dying down, people here line up for 1/2 hour - an hour and walk away carrying 2-4 dozen boxes of donuts.

Oz

DaFunkgirl said:
The rush is slowly dying down, people here line up for 1/2 hour - an hour and walk away carrying 2-4 dozen boxes of donuts.

:alienhuh:

I gotta try those things.......I wouldn't que that long for anything less than a blowjob and beer....

HomeLAN

DaFunkgirl said:
I live in Canada, and we just got a Krispy Kreme in our city. For the past couple of months the line ups have been sooooo long, and they've had to hire extra security... it's been nuts here!

If it follows what happens elsewhere, the lines will be down to zero within 6 months. The company is blaming lo-carb for their lack of results last quarter, but I suspect it's more that the fad is dying off.

I rode that stock up last year, and dumped at the top. If it gets to $14-15 a share, that might be an entry point.