Ladies night.

Professur

Ladies. How big is your vibrator/dildo, and where do you keep it?

Does anyone actually have a non-vibrating dildo?

Anyone wanna venture to mention the make and model of your best friend? Perhaps you've named it? Maybe, just maybe you've yelled out it's name in the dark, while in the throes of passion?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'd answer but you'd probably kill me so I'll keep me mouth shut.

Professur

Now, like I tell my daughter, I never punish anyone for honesty, or answering a question I've asked them.

BlurOfSerenity

**~*~*~*~*~*~*WARNING! if you're holding on to any hope of Ash R being the innocent 14 year old (who is now 18, btw) you met her as, dont read this post ~*~*~*~*~~~

that said...

i have two. :swing:
my first was a simple white one, called "the Lady Finger". i got it because it was like $6US.
my second is a g-spot vibe, it's pink! and it's kinda jellyish, and it's got a curved pink tip, cos as i said, it's a g-spot one. it was more expensive, like $14US. but man, is it great.
i like to use them, and my bf likes to use them on me.
i think next i'll bet a waterproof one. i saw this one that's like irridescent purple and it's waterproof, so i can use it in the shower, when i'm already using my showerhead thing... it's on one of those hose things :swing:

so yeah.

vibrators = awesome.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Um...big enough? :lloyd:

I keep em' and their friends under the bed in a tin, but they're gonna have to move cause my little one keeps taking the fun silver "rocketship" and losing it in his closet :eek6:

no non vibrators...till the batteries run out,
aaaaaaaand I have a Pink Kangaroo (from Fantasia) and two others which I dunno what they're called - one is a silver dealie with several sleeves, and the other is a part of a package which includes a ring for the dude to wear which this little thing slips into, kinda nifty, kinda different.

and I've had em all for a couple years, since about a month after hubby told me his superdeeduper news. :devious:

edit - Just found the other 2, one is Precious Gems (gag) and the other is Hidden Delights.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
meh...may aswell go with the flow...

both mine are purple.

One is little (about 6inches long, less than 1nch diameter) and is made of hard plastic. One is about 8 inches long and 1.5 inches diamater...it's jelly and someone (not me) dubbed it The Big Purple Cock when I first got it...so..yeah...The Big Purple Cock is kept in my sock drawer in a red bag with some lube and cleaner for it...the other one is in a tin on my shelf cause it is not often used since I got The Big Purple Cock

BeardofPants

I've been meaning to start a thread on this... I haven't currently got one, and I was gonna ask for some recommendations: what makes a good vibrator, and do those g-spotty one really work? :eek6:

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
I've been meaning to start a thread on this... I haven't currently got one, and I was gonna ask for some recommendations: what makes a good vibrator, and do those g-spotty one really work? :eek6:
i really think it depends on the person....where your "spot" is and all that. :shrug:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
I don't even have one. I used to, a while back, but I broke it. :eek:
mweeeeheeehee I didn't see this last night. The Kangaroo had a broken wire somehow...so I got a dude to take it to work and fix it up for me...

and now it's broken AGAIN!! :eek:

and no. BoP, I don't think those do work the way they say...if you know yourself and have good aim, and are a good teacher...the spot will be found regardless of whether the toy has a random odd angle.

I would say go with not tooo too powerful, but solid and well made for starters.

I have one which is just too much for um...everyday use :D

K62

Mine is kind of a yellowish-white colour.
It goes from about 5" to 7 1/2" long
I have had it for about 19 years now
Use it regularly
And for some reason, It seems to be stuck to me.