Leftovers

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How many of you actually bring leftovers home from a restaurant? I am currently eatting left over potatoe cube things from Denny's (homefries I guess). They are YUM!

ris

exactly! most visits i make to restaurants i help other people with their leftovers :D

Q

Always! Leftovers make the best breakfast in the world. My favorite is: T-Bone, fettucini alfredo and stuffed mushrooms from Olive Garden.

greenfreak

These days I don't finish meals so I want to bring home leftovers. But I either:

a. leave them on the table of the restaurant and remember when I pull in my driveway
b. leave them in the fridge till they go bad and throw them away
c. Rusty asks me if I'm going to eat them and I just can't bring myself to do it so he eats them

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Originally posted by Professur
Never. I tend to order small meals. Then I'll order a double helping of desert.

I do exactly the same thing :)
I'm not a big eater, but I love deserts. And then I usually end with something like Irish Coffee...YUM! :)

kuulani

Originally posted by *Q*
Always! Leftovers make the best breakfast in the world. My favorite is: T-Bone, fettucini alfredo and stuffed mushrooms from Olive Garden.

I wish we had an Olive Garden here. They show the damned commercials to tease us, and don't even open a franchise here :mad2:

I got to eat at an Olive Garden in Arizona though, yummy!

nalani

Originally posted by kuulani
That's why you order dessert first :D

Ooh ... I was just going to post that :D

Here, especially at this particular restaurant that has the best chocolate pie, we order dessert first ... it's a time-honored tradition in our family :D

Inkara1

Is there an Olive Garden located ANYwhere within the station's viewing area? If not, then why would they be wasting their advertising money on an area they have no presence in?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Just finished 3 slices of Canadian-topped pizza with green olives for lunch. Straight out of the fridge. Yum! :D wish there were more.......