Lego!

tonksy

Luis G said:
:( It made me laugh, but I took it away anyway.
Oh! You didn't have to remove it on my account! I knew better to click the link by your warning. I was laughing so hard I was crying....but I seriously could have lived my whole life without seeing that and would have been just fine. I'm just wondering which one of them lost the bet? The guy getting the enema or the dude that drank it?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
Oh! You didn't have to remove it on my account! I knew better to click the link by your warning. I was laughing so hard I was crying....but I seriously could have lived my whole life without seeing that and would have been just fine. I'm just wondering which one of them lost the bet? The guy getting the enema or the dude that drank it?

The enema guy, he was the only one who didn't puke :lol:

Inkara1

Some guy drank another guys' enema fluid? That made me almost barf all over my keyboard just thinking about that, and I didn't even see the video.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Some guy drank another guys' enema fluid? That made me almost barf all over my keyboard just thinking about that, and I didn't even see the video.

Well, it was cold beer

Inkara1

So some guy got a beer enema and someone else drank the beer afterwards? Seems like an enema would warm up the beer.

tonksy

Yeah...right after that when he called for the glass I knew I wouldn't be eat lunch for a bit...It's ok, eating my salad now.

Starya

Ok, I'm SO waiting for the kid to exit the room so I can see that video..

Yes. I am a bit sick. It's the flu. Sorry.

tonksy

My 5 yr old came in the room while I was watching it. Luckily, it was while everybody was throwing up. I had my hands in a blocking tunnel thing and she kept asking me "Are they throwing up? What color is it?" sick kid...must get it from her father.