Lego!

Slim Pickens

tonksy said:
I may have to pick up a blackboard.....oh! Or blackboard paint! We are already painting for kids as we are converting the downstairs guest bedroom into a playroom while they are visiting Slim and Red for spring break. I could paint a section of that wall in blackboard paint!

MY BABIES ARE COMING, MY BABIES ARE COMING!

tonksy

Leslie said:
R - It's a man walking ---> thattaway

Circle for the head, line down the left for his back, line sticking out for a leg. She does that for awhile she'll figure it out.
Good idea! Thanks!
Slim? While I hate to see them go I am looking forward to sleeping in! And getting tipsy at night time! And eating dinner without going "NO!" and "Stop that!". I'm sure I'll miss them in 2 days time or less.

simplyred

tonksy said:
Good idea! Thanks!
Slim? While I hate to see them go I am looking forward to sleeping in! And getting tipsy at night time! And eating dinner without going "NO!" and "Stop that!". I'm sure I'll miss them in 2 days time or less.

Yeah, that's about the same time it takes the "I miss Mommy and Robbie" tears to start.
While I am excited to see them come, I am NOT looking forward to the "NO" and "STOP THAT" times 3 :laugh5: Payton is beside herself with excitement!!