Les/Paul?

Professur

I imagine like everyone else, they're just tired of posting the same thing over and over and over, to the same people.

unclehobart

It actually goes way deeper than that. She posted her resaons in the admin forum.. and for that reason I cannot elaborate upon the specifics.

Professur

Although I have to wonder ... was it the constant belittling of Paul as Les's lapdog, or something more....

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I was gone at that time - someone wanna tell me why they were called that? Why was Paul Les's lapdog?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gibson%201968%20Les%20Paul%20Custom%20Silverburst.jpg

Although, personally, I prefer the SG

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Put your hand here.....yes, that's right. Now move it up & down the sha.., err, I mean neck

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I can't seem to get my finger around the whole... neck.

all those strings.... and having to apply the right amount of pressure so as to be able to make the right sound.

sigh

MrBishop

I can't seem to get my finger around the whole... neck.

all those strings.... and having to apply the right amount of pressure so as to be able to make the right sound.

sigh
If you were applying the right pressure, it wouldn't be you making the right ...er...sounds.

Tip #1 - get the right sized guitar. Too large and you'll get hand-cramps.
Tip #2 - learn acoustic first...electric can follow later if you still love it.
Tip #3 - there are single chord songs all over the net...learn one at a time before progressing to more complex stuff.
Tip #4 - buy band-aids. At least until your fingers get thick tips :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know Leslie took a break...where Paul is though I dunno...I imagine busy with life when he's not at work and probably busy with work when he is at work (he was usually only posting at work for the last while).