Lets have fun

Professur

Dave said:
thats not fun. he wants the negative karma. we must act like a bunch of silly school kids and torture someone with something they dont want. :devious:

Then put Nixy on top. She doesn't want to be there any more than I do. The difference is, I've got a car, and I can find out where you post from.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Keep that shit up, and I'll be seeing in detail all the gooey stuff I have inside. *puke*

It's true though, you're just a great big soft teddy bear who likes to make people think he's a big bad black bear

garfield_teddyHug.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Dave said:
thats not fun. he wants the negative karma. we must act like a bunch of silly school kids and torture someone with something they dont want. :devious:

Give green to a13??? :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Incase you need some help visualizing the cheeks that you're pinching BoP

tonksy

Nixy said:
Incase you need some help visualizing the cheeks that you're pinching BoP
Does anyone else feel the need to run their fingers through that chest hair?....in a completely platonic way, of course.

tonksy

It's hair and it's on the chest. It's not a thicket and that's a good thing. No one wants their fingers getting stuck.

Professur

Luis G said:
You look a bit...........drunk prof

Note even close. That was my first beer. I was driving.

The hair is because I habitally wear my glasses pushed up on the top of my head. When I pull them back down over the eyes, the hair goes like that.