London shaken by explosions

Winky

Well given the proper provocation and justification
we could use those durned 'cold war' nukes
we've been keeping in good working order all these years.

Ya wanna see terror, we'll show you terror!

MrBishop

Hah...reminds me of a quote (I think that it was Putin), who was asked how many nuclear missiles were aimed at Toronto during the cold war. His answer (Paraphrased) was 'None...we didn't have any issues with the Indians' :rofl:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Deepest condolences to the UK people.

As for the spaniards, they pulled off because most of Spain population didn't agree with the war in the first place.

freako104

Winky said:
well scribbly ain't here
and it don't need to be dealt with
Eye-Ran is the is the one GW named as
a member of the "Axis or Evil" club.

Sheesh, don't you keep up with the news?

He named Iraq and we all saw how many connections they had to terrorism. Now how about going after countries that do have connections. Saudi Arabia does. Iran might but its been out there that Saudi Arabia has more. Its not me who should keep up with the news

Winky

"He named Iraq and we all saw how many connections they had to terrorism."

Does this even deserve a response?
Does this mean you are in the,
la la la the world would be a better place if Saddam's
rape rooms were still in operation and Uday and Queezy were still a partying
and Kofi inc. was still pocketing zillions
from the oil for food program and...?

"Now how about going after countries that do have connections. Saudi Arabia does."

Do ya really wanna know why there will NEVER be a move to DO
anything substantial about the Saudi's as long as the House of Saud still stands???
(first clue is at the gas pump)

"Iran might but its been out there that Saudi Arabia has more."

See above and also think "Nuclear".

"Its not me who should keep up with the news."

Nah, for you to try to make any sense of any of this,
is a waste of your time...

freako104

When did I say anything about Saddam should still be in power? Or that the world was better with him in power? Unless you are trying to misinterpert my post(which you seem to like doing).

We wont do anything about Saudi Arabia since they trade oil with us. That wasnt my point tho. My point was that they have them and if Bush really was interested in stopping terrorism he would hit at the heart of it.

Now for you to make sense of this is a waste of your time as well isnt it

chcr

Too cute for words
Winky said:
"Iran might but its been out there that Saudi Arabia has more."

See above and also think "Nuclear".

QUOTE]

1. Are you sure you didn't mean "think noo-cue-lar?" :lol:

Winky

Now Cheeky that is so scary cuz I was trying to
type that particular enunciation
but it escaped me.
That is exactly what I meant!

unclehobart

Been seeing reports that all 4 bombers went down with their devices. Lets hope someone was eating a ham sandwich at each location so that pig components would mix with their ashes and prevent them from reaching Muslim Nirvana.

MrBishop

Ham sandwiches or not...they'll get one hell of a surprise when the pass judgment.
Islam (Submission) condemns suicide as much as it condemns oppression and aggression against others. While the Muslims (Submitters) are commanded to stand for their rights and defend themselves, their properties and their freedom they are told to first resort to peace advocate tolerance and disregard the ignorant. The following verses from the Quran show how the Quran describes suicide, such an important issue in our life that was made the center of the conflict in the Middle East lately.
[2:195] You shall spend in the cause of GOD; do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction. You shall be charitable; GOD loves the charitable.

[ 4:29] O you who believe, do not consume each others' properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not kill yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.

[ 4:30] Anyone who commits these transgressions, maliciously and deliberately, we will condemn him to Hell. This is easy for GOD to do.
Source

unclehobart

MrBishop said:
Ham sandwiches or not...they'll get one hell of a surprise when the pass judgment.
Source
[/i][/color]
And they always seem to come back with passages stating that nonbelievers aren't really classified as human and therefore thought of only as sheep deserving of blessed release from the torment of not being able to submit to Allah properly.... not to mention the constant reinforcement that they are receiving the blessings of Mullahs giving them not merely absolution for suicide... but bonus points.

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
And they always seem to come back with passages stating that nonbelievers aren't really classified as human and therefore thought of only as sheep deserving of blessed release from the torment of not being able to submit to Allah properly.... not to mention the constant reinforcement that they are receiving the blessings of Mullahs giving them not merely absolution for suicide... but bonus points.
It's a big book, like the Bible...and subject to interpretation as well. Take this along with a population with a very low literacy rate and a lot of anger. Makes people very succeptible to pressure from 'holy people'. With any luckand a hearty helping of justice...the Mullahs will join them in 'hell' in a few years. An eternity of "Oops..." and "Not the face! Not the face!"

unclehobart

I guess thats why they stay in the desert where it hits 120 degrees every day. Its good practice for tolerating the heat of hell.