Long overdue get to know your neighbor thread

unclehobart

Lots of fresh people in the last 6 months. Perhaps its time to revive this and give the new generation a chance to lay secrets bare.

Kawaii

Robin
Örsundsbro, Sweden(small town)
Single
Student
A bunny and a guinea pig
Living with sister and mother

chcr

Too cute for words
Guess I missed this the last time it got bumped, so here ya go:

Chic Rogers
Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
Married to Dara
One son, 26, in the USAF stationed in Japan
Granddaughter, 7
Two cats, three dogs
Own a 2850 sq ft ranch with 2.2 acres and a cement pond (that's a pool for you non-Beverly Hillbillies fans)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Leslie
seperated, live alone with:
3 boys, ages 5,8,9
dog (pure border collie)
2 cats (black grumpy old man and tabby kitten)

Rose

Hi. My name is Rose. And I'm a lush. ...

Oh, wait. Wrong thread again. :s

I live with my husband in a house we bought last February in NorthEast Oklahoma.

One cat, black and white 'tuxedo' cat named Mary Jane.

We are getting a puppy as soon as we can find one.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
Leslie
seperated, live alone with:
3 boys, ages 5,8,9
dog (pure border collie)
2 cats (black grumpy old man and tabby kitten)

Did I miss what happened to the puppies? Or are you not counting them?

Btw, I'm up there somewhere if you really want to know...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I guess you musta...I surely didn't keep all 7 :eek:

they all got homes right here in the neighbourhood..I can barely go out without being accosted by one or two, or having them trying to get at me through windows...sometimes they just show up at the front door here after a successful breakout :D

latest news on one of them...he learned a couple weeks ago to turn doorknobs and open doors :retard:

freako104

a little has changed as i live alone in my dorm room in Wilson NC. if im not in school the other info i mentioned before is the same. except im 24 now too i should add that.

tonksy

tonks pickens
southwestern louisiana
sorta married
i live with my sorta husband and my 2 girls 3, and almost 2.
buncha cats amd 2 dogs.

Camelyn

Karen Hart
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
33 years old (ouch)
married twice, divorced twice. (Second one was common-law though)
2 kidlets (Females ages 4 and 5)
3 cats, 1 itty bitty bran spanking new kitten

AlphaTroll

And I'll bite too - never have shared my real name etc online, but what the hell...

Karen Susan Homan (dunno what the fuck the parents were thinking, but I suppose it's better than the 'Christelle' they originally wanted to call me. And by some bizarre twist of fate my name's supposed to mean 'Pure Lily' - yeah right....)
No hubby, no children, one dog (big ol' mad cross of a boxer & boerboel).
Living in Johannesburg, South Africa, but that will probably change in the next couple of months.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, moving on...

There was a box outside Walmart yesterday with ten puppies in it, the woman said she had a litter of 11, but kept one. So.... I passed them up. I'm so proud of myself, but I so want to go back tonight and see if they are there again, I can't believe I didn't take one last night. :(

unclehobart

freako104 said:
man this thread has some great former members. anyone heard from Juggernaut or Justin at all?
Justin is ... retired. Lets just leave it at that. Juggernaut is a more rarified presence these days. Most of his interactions these days are at: Thread Wonders . Its a slower paced site with only a dozen or so active members.