Long overdue get to know your neighbor thread

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, Here, at least in Missouri, you don't refer to a woman as your missus unless you are married. No Common-Law marriages, I believe some states still do, Texas if I remember right.

ris

i call my other half 'the wife' or 'the missus' most of the time, and there is a very good reason why i risk my life from her wrath in doing so.

i have a lot of pet names i call her, she likes them and they are part and parcel of daily routine. but other people don't know it so when i say that 'katey's in the kitchen' and they say whatever happened to jane it gets confusing. to prevent confusion i refer to 'the wife'.

simple, and only painful when she hears me do it ;) :D

dan

let me guess, you get to be robin...

or perhaps in some strange relation to the seal thread, you get to be the penguin

Aunty Em

Revised:

2 kids
1 cat
2 gerbils - Bart & Homer - Sophie got them from the RSPCA(I didn't know they rehomed gerbils! :eek:) she thinks they're both male. I hope so I don't fancy the patter of many little feet!

MrBishop

Marc Gendron
Greenfield Park (now encorporated into the great city of Longueuil), Québec
divorced once
comman-law spouse
1 baby boy (14 months old)
4 cats

habanero

Bob
Divorced, but in a new relationship, 3 years.
3 kids mine, 3 kids hers. (heh, The Brady Bunch)
7 cats
1 dog
1 turtle
Minnesota

[sub]Yes, 7 cats, I'm not allowed to kill them.
~sigh~
The things we do for love.[/sub]

freako104

PuterTutor said:
Ok, Here, at least in Missouri, you don't refer to a woman as your missus unless you are married. No Common-Law marriages, I believe some states still do, Texas if I remember right.

Md does too

nothing to update here.except soon itll be NC not Md in August