Luis!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It doesn't show up when I look at your profile, so I guess it must be a bug. :shrug:

Professur

I didn't ask for it. I asked spike to screen cap it. Luis jsut decided to show it to me up close and personal.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
There must be a way to remove it, but I have no access to the admin panel. So we should handle this issue to those who do.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
When the hell's this stupid Infraction gonna leave my CP? I'm getting tired of looking at it.

Well, if you would stop infracting, you would have no infractions. Infractuous behavior is naturally going to lead to an infraction showing up in the appropriate infraction section. Face it, we live in a fractuous society. Every one of us spends many hours fracting away, in hopes of someday amassing sufficient fractuous fractions to enable us to, in effect, out-fraction our peers. If you insist on infracting in a fractuous society, you must certainly expect your infractions to be noticed, and then for them to be summarily dealt with by noting said infractions in the appropriate infractions section. In fact, failing to note an infraction in the appropriate infraction section is in and of itself an infraction on the record of the official infraction faculty, and hence would result in an infraction being placed in their appropriate infraction section. Factor in the fictitious infractions, the fragmented infractions, the fickle infractions of our faculty, and the other non-factual infractions, and these may be housed not in the infractions section, but in a separate fictitious infractions facility, facitiously named the Infamous Infractions Institute.

:nerd:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
According to the Infraction Manager, there are no infractions. Please, call out Tulsa office if you need more assistance.

BB

Wot SnP said. :D

Poor Prof ... more sinned aginst than sinning.

(now is that any way to lead your life? ;) )

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
prof
doesnt look like there is a way to get that out. but still looking around to see.