LUNCH

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's almost lunchtime for me!

I am having a turkey sandwich w/cheese and a granola bar. What are you having for lunch today?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
since i woke earlier my breakfast was special k with milk.

and....hmmmm, we don't do lunch here. we have a "heavy eating" between 2:00pm and 4:00pm

Scanty

It's five o'clock here and I've had some scrambled egg today. That's it, just scrambled egg. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ards, that sounds, hmmm interesting.

Having a Ham salad sandwich and chips here, right now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis: I had Special K for breakfast too! No milk though because I only have milk on Nesquick cereal and that is pure fat and since I am dieting no more chocolate cereal for me :(

Luis G

Staff member
Not really, in fact, i've never seen a Taco Bell in Mexico.

Comments of mexicans that have eaten in Taco Bell:
"it sucks"
"tortillas are awful"
"that isn't mexican food"

it seems that you need to come down to Mexico and taste the real mexican food in the cheapest corner restaurant. :D :D

Luis G

Staff member
Nixy said:
Luis: I had Special K for breakfast too! No milk though because I only have milk on Nesquick cereal and that is pure fat and since I am dieting no more chocolate cereal for me :(

well, milk doesn't hurt,i always drink milk that cointains 30g of fat per litre.

The things you should avoid are:
bread
beer :(
sugar
excesive salt (since it will make you contain more water in your body).

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've had Real Mexican food, unfortanately, I love it, but my ass doesn't. How do you eat all those damn peppers?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I do not have milk because I do not like it on any cereal except chocolate cereal. We have skim milk at my house so that fat in that is not an issue

I try to avoid all those other things too (except beer, I don't have to try to avoid that because I don't drink it normally)

HomeLAN

Who the hell qualifies Taco Bell as real Mexican food? Admittedly, I'm sure what I had wasn't, either, but it's got to be closer than THAT.

Luis G

Staff member
hehehe, yes........

with so many cheap and good "mobile restaurants" in the cities, who needs taco hell anyway :D

Janimal

I think I've only been to Taco Hell a total of once maybe twice my whole life. There are too many places here that have decent Mex or TexMex to waste money at Taco Hell.