MARRY ME!

whoreable

marry%20me.gif

chcr

Too cute for words
It's how I asked my wife. She wanted to know why I didn't put a personal message.

freako104

if imma propose to someone id like to make it romantic. sunset at a beach or at night wiht all the stars or somethin

IDLEchild

Take her to mcdonalds, fuck her and leave a sticky by the bed next morning proposing the unholy matrimony.

chcr

Too cute for words
Take her to mcdonalds, fuck her and leave a sticky by the bed next morning proposing the unholy matrimony.

Why didn't I think of that?

Actually, I asked her in the truck on the way to a gig. Romance, shmomance.

Mare

freako104 said:
if imma propose to someone id like to make it romantic. sunset at a beach or at night wiht all the stars or somethin

Damn Dear, Got my heart there-IF and I were to marry again, and STRESS VERY STRONGLY "IF" I was to ever marry again-thats what I want...
BEACH, Moon beaming on the sea, glass of wine in hand and two hearts that will MELT for ever and ever AMEN.....Like the song;
"Keeper of the stars"....... Will DEFINETLY have to take my breathe away and except "ME" for ME and MY 2 BOYS....again I say ... TAKE "MY' Breathe Away... :swing: AMEN!!!!!!!

YOU GO BOY- YOU"LL GET THAT SOMEBODY SOMEDAY-WITH THAT ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! :swing: :winkkiss: :D

tonksy

*ATTENTION* rant ahead...

romance? PPBBBTT! i want none of this prepackaged roses and chocolates bullshit. if i am ever fool enough to marry again it will be because i have fallen head over heels in love with a man who knows me inside and out. a man that i can't bear the thought of losing. a man who stimulates me mentally, sexually, and emotionally. someone who understands my body language and my little mannerisms. i want a man that knows what to order for me if i'm in the restroom, i want him to know me that well... well enough to know that you put absolutely no thought into a crappy ass box of american chocolates.

IDLEchild

tonks said:
*sigh*...belgian.

"Toblerone moncheri.....ze night begs for ze luscious kiss of ze lips on ze toblerone...oh sweet toblerone monemi....TOBLERONE" *insert gratuatious french laughing and erotic gesturing*

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
"Toblerone moncheri.....ze night begs for ze luscious kiss of ze lips on ze toblerone...oh sweet toblerone monemi....TOBLERONE" *insert gratuatious french laughing and erotic gesturing*
haha! that'll work in a pinch!

Mirlyn

Buttcrackdivine said:
I can see it now...

CALL ME
209-410

AlphaTroll

tonks said:

romance? PPBBBTT! i want none of this prepackaged roses and chocolates bullshit. if i am ever fool enough to marry again it will be because i have fallen head over heels in love with a man who knows me inside and out. a man that i can't bear the thought of losing. a man who stimulates me mentally, sexually, and emotionally. someone who understands my body language and my little mannerisms. i want a man that knows what to order for me if i'm in the restroom, i want him to know me that well... well enough to know that you put absolutely no thought into a crappy ass box of american chocolates.

Yup - totally agreed with you there. I can't stand the thought of formulaic romance - just grates my carrot no end :rolleyes:

If he's gonna propose he'd better do a damn fine job about it......then again I'd probably be very suspicious of any man crazy enough to want to marry me.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Proposiong on Halloween, my idea,

The little boxes of smarties, in a bowl, open one package VERY carefully eat chocolate (mmmmmm) place diamond ring inside

reseal box

make her trick or treat

(hope she gets that one first)

SUPRISE!!

worked for me

SexyBoo

tonks said:

Here here tonksy! After spending so much of my life settling, I want someone who, when I look him in the eyes that I still feel that spark. I know some are afraid of that, afraid of being hurt - but I am willing to take that chance to be happy. As far as proposals go, one thing I do want is for it to just be the two of us; and not be pressured into answering because he has asked in front of both of our families (long story). :devious:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SexyBoo said:
Here here tonksy! After spending so much of my life settling, I want someone who, when I look him in the eyes that I still feel that spark. I know some are afraid of that, afraid of being hurt - but I am willing to take that chance to be happy. As far as proposals go, one thing I do want is for it to just be the two of us; and not be pressured into answering because he has asked in front of both of our families (long story). :devious:

In front of the families???

scary, not giving the person much of an option there.
as per tonks, I agree finding the right person is the most important thing.

a13antichrist

Buttcrackdivine said:

Toblerone is Swiss, Buttmunch.