Masturbation - loving the one you're with

What helps you along?

• Total voters

MrBishop

23_Mar.jpg

Zo...zu you masturbate?

I've been married so long that now, when I masturbate, I fantisize about the last time that I masturbated.

This is a quiz...how often? Why? Where? and with what aids?

Rose

*lmao* The polls around here are ever so entertaining. I'm waiting for the "Favorite Position - Hints, Tips, & Tricks" thread myself. *lmao*

As for the "m" word ... is this a guys only thread, or can the girly girls vote too? :D

MrBishop

Ok....for the ladies

How often do you double-click your mouse? Do you have pictures of a shirtless guy to help you out?
d606.jpg

MrBishop

OH...and ladies...don't bother denying it....30% of women admit to masturbating regularly...the other 70% lied :)

Rose

*lol* I wouldn't admit to doing it regularly, as I don't. Though I should probably change that ... Hrm. Unless 'regularly' can be ... once every blue moon? :s

I'm curious to know if anyone picks the powertool options and shares.

MrBishop

Rose said:
D'oh! Sorry 'bout that, that's exactly what I was imagining. *hehe*

Might bring a new meaning to ritual circumcision...OUCHIE!!

I have heard abot the use of Dryers as a gigantic vibrator though. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I assume by Any Magazine available, that includes the Internet?

greenfreak

I think any of the old JJR people around here can vouch that I've never been shy about admitting I masturbate. :D

I used to have a vibrator but I broke it. Now I just use my imagination. :D

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
I assume by Any Magazine available, that includes the Internet?

The internet...by all means...just don't stand too close to the KB...sticky keys are a pain to wrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt tseeseeee with

Mirlyn

I don't know whats worse....that picture, or the fact that you probably looked through 30 of them to find the perfect one.

:p

Mirlyn

Buttcrackdivine said:
Why? you don't like my photograph.
I never said that. What I said was that I didn't know which is worse, the picture (makes you look fat) or the fact that you probably looked through 30 other ones like it to find the right one to post. :)

IDLEchild

Mirlyn said:
I never said that. What I said was that I didn't know which is worse, the picture (makes you look fat) or the fact that you probably looked through 30 other ones like it to find the right one to post. :)

Don't hate me because i am beautiful.