Masturbation - loving the one you're with

What helps you along?

• Total voters

A.B.Normal

Mirlyn said:
I never said that. What I said was that I didn't know which is worse, the picture (makes you look fat) or the fact that you probably looked through 30 other ones like it to find the right one to post. :)

I actually thought BCD looked more like this

fb90c18e.jpg

2-47.jpg

Well I bet I stopped you all from ever masturbating again :lloyd:

A.B.Normal

My bad ,after much consideration ,it reminds more of Whoreable.You just can't help reading his posts without wondering WTF ,the pic kinda has the same affect :sick2:

;)

Amanda

Oh, geez, A.B., I could partially handle the other one, but yeesh. [Claws her eyes out.]

That's just wrong. >_<!

MrBishop

Ooh...shake it big-mama!!!

Slap a thigh and ride the wave!

Roll-her in flour and hit the wet-spot!

heather2_small.jpg

MrBishop

greenfreak said:
I used to have a vibrator but I broke it. Now I just use my imagination. :D
Just out of curiousity...did it just fizzle out or did you seriously snap it in two or something?

Now...that'd be a marketeable skill :)

MuFu

MrBishop said:
All-right all right...I said that I wouldn't take pics in your house anymore, but this was a special occasion. :p

One of these days I am going to regret leasing my place out to these amateur photographers and their ugly-ass families. :rolleyes:

MrBishop

Appologies

My sincerest appologies to any and all that took offense at my use of enormous women as humourous figures. These people have families, friends and feelings and should not bear the brunt of my meager humour on their already overladen shoulders.

MrBishop

A.B.Normal said:
Hey MrBishop,

You forgot about the ShowerCam

Jesus Christ!!!:biker:

That is horrible dude!

She didn't drop the soap all the way...it must've landed in her 16th chin.

I'm sorry...but that is just ... there IS no excuse for that amount of fat on someone's body! Fuck the whole thyroid problem excuse...this woman must have eaten a vat of ding-dongs on-tap to get that huge!