• Total voters

MrBishop

NF said:
And people wonder why I'm gay.

Really...is it this guy:
fatthat180.jpg-thumb_273_205.jpg

or this guy:
party01.jpg

in this case? There are plenty of fat-boys out there too...or just plain weird :)

freako104

trying to post a few shots of Dita Von Teese that someone emailed me(shes also a fan of Manson and has a thing for Dita so she emailed me a few shots)

Wacky Nacky

Mostly when the mood strikes and i'm alone enough that I can [[glances twoards Dad's computer room where he is currently]]. Which actually is often during the summer since dad leaves at 7:30am and doesn't return until 5:30pm at the earliest :D In the school year I get home at about 2:30ish so yes.

Professur

Enough already. Everyday for the last three weeks there's been a guest, or spider checking out this thread. You're driving me nuts.

Inkara1

I need to find the column I wrote for the school paper about this topic. It's my argument for why masturbation, and not baseball, is the true national pastime.

Inkara1

The column? I didn't get in trouble for it at all. It ran in the paper as normal and all was well. The one I had trouble with was one about experiences I had delivering pizzas, because it was a real bitch getting the saying, "once you go black you never go back," past the opinion editor that semester.