Maurice Gibb died... and so will I.

unclehobart

Scan-t, I would like to note for the record that I'm am not doing anything to your person. Gentlemenly decorum forbids it.

i'm just filming it...

Scanty

some people in this forum are a little more frightening than I previously thought. What with all the fingers and the artificial what-not.....

Well. At least now I am looking forward to death. :)

Scanty

Alladin....there, there, honey...... That's all I have to say.:D

I do live pretty close to 'MK' as the kevs like to call it. Yes I suppose that would give anyone a death wish. But on the plus side, the shopping's great. :thumbup:

DAMN YOU PT!!! *shakes fist*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Scanty said:
some people in this forum are a little more frightening than I previously thought. What with all the fingers and the artificial what-not.....

Well. At least now I am looking forward to death. :)

Alright. Who put their hands on Scanty? :grumpy: :mad:

Scanty

Milton Keynes... Actually I don't really know what nambit's talking about cos it's really alright. It's just a bit...you know...modern. Parallel streets. Uniformly planted trees. A shopping centre that literally stretches for about 3 thousand miles.
But it's quite nice in a spacey, airy sort of way. The new shopping part of it's all Holiday-Park style with open air bits and lots o' greenery.
And there's Xscape - it's this huge snowdome. The largest indoor skiing/snowboarding facility in such and such...

Oh, Milton Keynes is okay!!! :rolleyes: :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Ahhh. Like the 'miracle mall' areas here in the US...AKA planned communities with strip malls. ugh...

Ardsgaine

Scanty said:
It's just a bit...you know...modern. Parallel streets. Uniformly planted trees.

As opposed to post-modern? It sounds like a Neo-Classicist's wet dream. :)

I guess I'm with the Neo-Classicists, though. I like seeing nature tamed and subjugated for human use. :headbang:

:D

Scanty

milt_build.jpg
:headbang: