Meat eating fish

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:rofl2:

hee my son snagged a tortoise/mf'ing huge turtle with his fishing line this weekend. I didn't even know we had tortoises/mf'ing huge turtles here :eek:

A.B.Normal

Leslie said:
:rofl2:

hee my son snagged a tortoise/mf'ing huge turtle with his fishing line this weekend. I didn't even know we had tortoises/mf'ing huge turtles here :eek:

Dang ,you got lots of them too!!!
http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/MNR/nhic/herps/turtles.html

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek2: OMG!!! DANG!!!

Wow! Who knew?
Our wedding reception was at a golf course outside London, Ontario, and it had a stream running through. We thought that it would be a great background for pictures, until the snapping turtles started coming out of the water. :eek: We'd assumed though that they were planted by the club as "decor" and "atmosphere". It never dawned on us that they were native. :eek:

equinoxe3d

We found a big wood turtle near our house last year. Those things rarely stray away far from water, but the closest lake we have was at 10km from home :eek: I was also surprised when I saw it, I didn't knew we had big turtles here too ?(

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We've had several aquarium fish that ate meat as well as fish, steak in fact was their favourite :D Hamburg they liked, but boy what a mess in the tank :laugh:

We've had oscars (my favourite, very smart fish, they actually have personalities), pirhanas, an arowana, and a garpike, they all ate meat.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've had an oscar too, and I loved it, but the moment that oscar jumped out of the tank and walked across the floor to me, I'd either have to quit the drugs I'm taking or get rid of the fish.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:laugh:

We had a mud puppy that did that, unfortunately one trip he did not survive the wrath of the kitty cat. :(