Meatatarian

whoreable

I have been thinking about vegitarians and stuff. i came to the conclusion that plants are good and animals are evil. animals kill and pollute the earth and are mean :( This is why i propose you eat all those animals. plants have feelings too and i think they hate being eaten. Why destroy great plants that help the enviroment???

I think this way of thinking could start a revolution. too bad i am just gonna keep eating plants and animals. not because i won't practice what i preach but becuase i hate them both. I will eat those filthy deficators and those stupid veggies that mock me.

HeXp£Øi±

If god hadn't intended for us to eat animals, then why'd he make them out of meat?

God made me with the need to eat that's all i know. And so i will eat...

Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life. This is necessary...

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
What he said.

I can't live without the pleasure of an occasional sparerib and a LOT of other meat...I eat meat everyday, and it's healthy.
And I eat veggies too...

Scanty

haha. I thought you might have. :D

btw, I laughed cos I took you're post as sarcasm. But then I'm english, I would.

Next time you use subtle humour...you have to make it more obvious, perhaps, lol.

unclehobart

We were talking about how the Marine Corps was going to eradicate godless Communism from the El Paso Womens Knitting League.

HeXp£Øi±

I get your point. But i don't see defication as filthy or evil, rather it's just is a part of the process of the cycle of life. But would sheep follow a shepard boasting such a belief? If they'll follow an alien worshipper to their deaths who's cliaming god is behind a rock in space then i don't see why not.

Scanty

unclehobart said:
We were talking about how the Marine Corps was going to eradicate godless Communism from the El Paso Womens Knitting League.

:laugh:

I on the other hand, was talking about hamsters. In a subliminal way, of course. :D

whoreable

Scanty said:
haha. I thought you might have. :D

btw, I laughed cos I took you're post as sarcasm. But then I'm english, I would.

Next time you use subtle humour...you have to make it more obvious, perhaps, lol.

well i would but i just don't seem to work that way.

whoreable

damn it some people just don't understand.

eat meat cause you hate animals.

don't eat plants cause u like them.

personally i hate both.