Members are coming in fast!!!

nodnod

When I signed up this morning I was the 8th member and now there are 25. At this rate we will have all of HWC here in no time. :eek:

nodnod

Click on the members button up top. Then do a reverse order sort on the dates (click on the down arrow) All the names will be listed in the order they registered in.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Looks like member migration has slowed quite a bit.

How would be a good way to spread the word to those interested at HWC other than signatures? I guess there isn't a better way, unless someone wants to start sending out emails to the members that list their. :(

G

I don't think those are in order. I contacted Unc by icq later after I had already signed up. He tried to sign up while I was speaking with him, but the server was having problems.

Perhaps Fury can shed some light on the order.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The server is always having problems. :rolleyes:

The amount of actual members is a little off since we had some duplicate registrations. I tried my best to clear up the confusion in the future by putting a notice before the submit button on the register page that if the registration is successful, you will be forwarded to the main page and should await the confirmation email before trying to log in.

If you want to see the actual order each person signed up in, here is the linkage. To get there otherwise, click Members, and then click the arrow by Date Registered.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No biggie. It happens to all of us at one time or another. :headbang:

There's nothing against multiple identities :D