• 7.1 - 8" (19.6cm)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 8.1" + (20cm)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No penis, but I got boobies...

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

unclehobart

how? ... ask the chicks exactly what? How gappy are ya? How deep is rock bottom? Racing stripe, clean, or jungle? Theres not much leeway.

Djcake

Gato_Solo said:
LastLegionary said:
Gato_Solo said:
And who do you think they are, oh footman? :D
I think you lied. :p Djcake selected the big one... you are negro, you're supposed to be XXXXL. :p

Sorry. I didn't vote that...I voted the truth. Perhaps somebody else is having delusions of granduer by picking 8.1 or larger. :p

hmm... would you like some proof?... i can always point a few women in your direction and you can ask them yourself

Jeslek

Banned
Djcake said:
Gato_Solo said:
LastLegionary said:
Gato_Solo said:
I think you lied. :p Djcake selected the big one... you are negro, you're supposed to be XXXXL. :p

Sorry. I didn't vote that...I voted the truth. Perhaps somebody else is having delusions of granduer by picking 8.1 or larger. :p

hmm... would you like some proof?... i can always point a few women in your direction and you can ask them yourself
Nah, I will take your word for it. Or you can do it the geek way what Shadowfax and Psycho did... Scan it in and measure it on a computer.

OK I soo did not need to think of that.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Djcake said:
Gato_Solo said:
LastLegionary said:
Gato_Solo said:

Notice the word perhaps. Notice Djcake missing the word perhaps. Perhaps Djcake is now thinking of a sharp retort... ;)

ipmoof

You know this is the length of your penis you are supposed to be posting and not your inside leg measurement, right?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jerrek said:
6.1" is the average. :)

If you are responding to Auntie Em's comment I believe she was refering to the fact that most of the people who didn't vote int he average range (though most did vote average) voted bigger than average.

Altron

Nixy said:
Jerrek said:
6.1" is the average. :)

If you are responding to Auntie Em's comment I believe she was refering to the fact that most of the people who didn't vote int he average range (though most did vote average) voted bigger than average.

Well, they're lying. LL and I don't like lying, except when those damn FBI agents come questioning about sniper rifles!