Mexico is about to be rickrolled

Inkara1

Dangerous Hurricane Rick still growing off Mexico coast

Hurricane Rick quickly strengthened into an "extremely dangerous" Category 4 storm off Mexico's Pacific coast on Saturday and forecasters said it could strike the Baja California Peninsula in about five days.

The storm had sustained winds near 145 mph (230 kph) and it was expected to grow into a monster Category 5 storm with winds surpassing 155 mph (250 kph), the U.S. National Hurricane Center in Miami reported, though it said the storm was likely to lose much of that punch before hitting land.

Rick was centered about 280 miles (450 kilometers) southwest of Acapulco Saturday morning and it was moving west-northwest near 12 mph (19 kph), the center said.

Winky

We should be gettin' it fer free.

If that storm actually develops and tracks right
I could get 'some' rain.

Who cares about them folks south of the border?

Bring on the Cat 5!

I need to seed my winter lawn.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Is it bad that when you guys say cat5 I am trying to figure out how talking about network cables has anything to do with anything...

Winky

The balance sheet (assets/liabilities) would look a hellava lot better
if we, the American taxpayers hadn’t taken on 23 trillion dollars
in toxic debt?
Re-elect Hussein and he can preside over our bankruptcy proceeding.

Then ya'll know what follows that!

Winky

You know you wanna,

let it rain

Hugo.JPG

Altron

I don't think that hurrican is ever going to give it up. It might let down some people in the area, though. If it rains a lot, it might make them cry. But, like any other hurricane, after a few days it will just say goodbye.