Mice with fully functional human brains

spike

Examples:

Nazi: "Are there Jews in your house?"

Me: "There are no Jews here that should be brought to you." - Truth. I do not believe they should be brought to you.

Yeah, that will fool them. :laugh:

Any Jews hiding at your house look to be good as dead.

spike

You going to smoke some more meth and want some company or something?

Karl Rove sounded a depressing tone for Republicans late Tuesday night, warning that surprise Delaware GOP Senate nominee Christine O’Donnell has said “nutty things” and has ruined the party’s chances of winning the seat.

“I’ve met her. I wasn’t frankly impressed by her abilities as a candidate,” Rove said during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “One thing that O’Donnell is now going to have to answer in the general election that she didn't in the primary is her own checkered background.”

“There were a lot of nutty things she has been saying that don't add up,” Rove added.
“Why did she mislead voters about her college education? How come it took nearly two decades to pay her college bills so she could get her college degree? How did she make a living?”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42205.html#ixzz108pYicC0

You guys with Rove or O'Donnell?

ResearchMonkey

We're with America you god-damned commie. A smaller constitutional government for the people.

Who are you with? ...the marxist of course.

ResearchMonkey

O'Donnell of course, Rove isn't running for office, but he's OK for thew most part.

and you, ....do you support the marxist coons?

spike

O'Donnell of course, Rove isn't running for office, but he's OK for thew most part.

I see, so running for office or not determines who you agree with. Not whether they're right or wrong.

and you, ....do you support the marxist coons?

The only info I could find on Coons being marxist was the typical right wing misinformation fear mongering. Easy enough to debunk.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201009200052

Now you gotta wonder why the right wing would go for the obviously insane, idiotic, and probably criminal O'Donnell over someone relatively competent like Mike Castle.

ResearchMonkey

I see, so running for office or not determines who you agree with. Not whether they're right or wrong.

Yeah, I see much bigger picture than your capable of. it was you who spent years discrediting Rove, now with a small change in the breeze your sucking him off.

The only info I could find on Coons being marxist was the typical right wing misinformation fear mongering. Easy enough to debunk.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201009200052

thats not a defense, its desperate ass covering.

You post this as if the far left propaganda machine mediamatters has any credibility. It's a nice spin on the title, i can't help to notice they don't discuss the content which is reported as his persona;l transition from a conservative becoming a slimy commie.

But I can do parlor trick too.

It's that the Democratic candidate she is running against, Chris Coons, is a self-described Marxist (an ideology which has failed miserably everywhere and every time it has been tried) and is somehow still being taken seriously.

Washington Times
her Democratic rival, Chris Coons, gets only a few passing mentions of his youthful admiration of Marxism? As a 21-year-old Amherst College student, Mr. Coons once wrote "The Making of a Bearded Marxist," detailing his metamorphosis from young Republican to restless questioner following a trip to Kenya.

FOXNews
mediamatters, LOL

I guess we can expect coons to sue for defamation.

spike

Yeah, I see much bigger picture than your capable of. it was you who spent years discrediting Rove, now with a small change in the breeze your sucking him off.

Ah, back to making things up. In reality I didn't say anything positive about Rove. I just put his quote here and let you make a statement about how it only matters who is running. Not so concerned about who is correct.

thats not a defense, its desperate ass covering.

It's a factual rebuttal.

You post this as if the far left propaganda machine mediamatters has any credibility.

It doesn't matter what you think of them. All they did was take the actual words written by Coons and compare them to the misinformation right wing fear mongerers to demonstrate that he never said he was Marxist.

Your make believe spin goes nowhere in face of facts.

ResearchMonkey

Here's the one real fact that matters. You and your comrades have lied your way into power and real America is taking our nation back in November.

....this is the one fact you're going to have process commie boy.

Battle for the House

Current House: 255 Democrats | 178 Republicans | 2 Vacancies

rcp2.png

rcp3.png

Silly little boy, these are the facts, the fruits of your efforts that you will have to face at some point. The American people have discovered you guys are full-of-shit on every level.

spike

Here's the one real fact that matters. You and your comrades have lied your way into power

You know if you were ever able to find one lie I've told people might take you seriously. Especially when I debunk your made up crap and lies on a daily basis.

and real America is taking our nation back in November.

Real America took our nation back from the fascists the last two Novemebers.

this is the one fact

You confuse the word "fact" with "speculation". :laugh:

Generic Ballot Virtually Tied: Democrats 46%, Republicans 45%

Republicans losing strength in September compared with August
by Frank Newport

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup's generic ballot for Congress for the week of Sept. 13-19 shows a 46% Democratic and 45% Republican split in registered voters' preferences for the midterm congressional elections. It is the second week out of the last three in which the two parties have been virtually tied.

6-efr7el1ukvbckqjue7oa.gif

The American people discovered your people were full of shit on every level in the last two elections.

Now you're relying on insane morons like O'Donnell.

ResearchMonkey

I guess you find your left tilting gallup more accurate than the RCP average of all the polls? You are always reliable to cherry pick the farthest left source while ignoring everything else.

You get nailed all the time for bulls-shit, you always pretend your still right and call it proof. Nobody waste their time to prove anything to you anymore, your incapable if recognizing it.

Allow me to paint you a clearer picture.

rcp4.png

spike

I guess you find your left tilting gallup

ZOMG Gallup is leftiez

You are always reliable to cherry pick the farthest left source

Nah, I mostly go for middle ground sources while you usually just make shit up based on your own wishful thinking.

You get nailed all the time for bulls-shit

Oh, I'd just love it if you could point out a few times. I do nail you on bullshit daily though.

You do troll a lot though when things go badly for you and it's time for a tantrum.

Cerise

Everytime I see this title....I envision a computer mouse......

All Hail!!

allhail.gif

(Oh, look....I saved it after all these years! ;))

MrBishop

I guess you find your left tilting gallup more accurate than the RCP average of all the polls? You are always reliable to cherry pick the farthest left source while ignoring everything else.

You get nailed all the time for bulls-shit, you always pretend your still right and call it proof. Nobody waste their time to prove anything to you anymore, your incapable if recognizing it.

Allow me to paint you a clearer picture.

rcp4.png

Rasmussen and Fox are both right-leaning poll groups, and the ones that are skewing the average polls towards a larger GOP win. Remove those two and Gallup if you want (it's considered apolitical) and recalculate.

Cerise

Actually.....it was "he" who used it.......and I can't remember exactly, but I'm sure it had something to do with............markjs!! Bwahahahaaaaaaa!!

catocom

ah
now that you mentioned it...I think I recall seeing it before now.

Sometimes it takes a second shot to the head to jog my memory.:lol2: