miss california appears even dumber than first believed

2minkey

bootlicker
considering her ideology, one would expect that she was prepared to be owned in one way or another.

but this is good. now she won't be so busy, and can get on with her primary purpose in life, as a breeding vessel. although she is awfully old to just be gettin' started birthin' now, at least for her kind.

redneck-wedding.jpg

Cerise

Bigot.

*handonhip

So how is laughing about people portrayed as clichés different than laughing about women or minorities?

Hmmmmm?

You are always the first to complain whenever you perceive that a racist comment has run the gauntlet across your computer screen, but it's O.K. for you to chuckle about a blatantly stereotypical image?

That's not racist, nor sexist, but classist. You can't support individual groups of people without supporting all groups of people.

:shrug:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Bigot.

*handonhip

So how is laughing about people portrayed as clichés different than laughing about women or minorities?

Hmmmmm?

You are always the first to complain whenever you perceive that a racist comment has run the gauntlet across your computer screen, but it's O.K. for you to chuckle about a blatantly stereotypical image?

That's not racist, nor sexist, but classist. You can't support individual groups of people without supporting all groups of people.

well I support Zionists, but do not support neo-nazis.

2minkey

bootlicker
Bigot.

*handonhip

Hmmmmm?

hook line and sinker. hey could i borrow them fake buck teeth from ye?

2minkey

bootlicker
hey we all have our thing.

i laugh at many of the stereotypes of so-called "redneck" americans. guilty as charged.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
hey we all have our thing.

i laugh at many of the stereotypes of so-called "redneck" americans. guilty as charged.

Says the man from Seattle...home of the plaid, flannel shirt, torn jeans, excessive facial hair, and home-grown marijuana...:D

2minkey

bootlicker
you obviously have not been here for quite some time. but i might be happier around a bunch of skittish, compliant stoners, rather than the waldorf-schooled fascists that are here now.

Yeah its hilarious to me the stereotypes people have of the northwest. I was in Bellevue the other day picking up a friend's new car. I desperately wanted to pull up next to someone and get them to roll down a window so I could ask them; "pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?" I resisted the urge but definitely on the east side some of those folks are to the right of the WWII Axis powers politically....

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
you obviously have not been here for quite some time. but i might be happier around a bunch of skittish, compliant stoners, rather than the waldorf-schooled fascists that are here now.

Not in 20 years, but, then again, Starbucks was just beginning then, too. How's the latte, you wannabe lumberjack? :D

jimpeel

Black Eyed Peas = black-eyed Perez.

The courts have ruled that there are "fighting words" and he uttered one of those words. Serves him right.

I wonder if it was Prejean who clocked him ...

capt.1a976757f9da4ee08c582090a3dc4006.canada_perez_hilton_punched_nyet570.jpg

And you thought that fucker couldn't get any uglier, huh?

SOURCE

Perez Hilton says he was punched by Peas' manager
Jun 22 01:44 PM US/Eastern
By ROB GILLIES
Associated Press Writer

TORONTO (AP) - Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly gave celebrity blogger Perez Hilton a black eye outside a Toronto nightclub.

Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. They were at the club following a Sunday night video awards show.

Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said. Molina is due in court Aug. 5.

Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, complained about the incident on the microblogging site Twitter. He tweeted at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke." (So he "tweets" that he is in need of the cops before he actually calls the cops? LOSER! -- j)

Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site.

"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"

Hilton, who was at the club with Lady Gaga, said he then left the club and was punched from behind. (Coulda been Prejean -- j) The pop stars and the blogger were among celebrities in Toronto for the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

jimpeel

I desperately wanted to pull up next to someone and get them to roll down a window so I could ask them; "pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"

I actually did that because my kid dared me to. I had a Lincoln Town Car that was white and one day I pulled up next to a black one at a light. The guy about fell out of his car laughing.

jimpeel

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a sniveling twit this fuckup is.

Celebrity Blogger Gets Earful Following Gay Slur

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
By Joshua Rhett Miller

Poor Perez.

After Perez Hilton's slur-laden reaction to an alleged assault by the manager of the Black Eyed Peas, even former allies of the celebrity blogger have turned against him.

Officials at the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) have called on Hilton to apologize for the "vulgar anti-gay slurs" he made in a video following a confrontation with manager Liborio Molina.

But Hilton — who became a de facto spokesman for gay rights following his marriage equality question to former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean — is insisting he's the one due an apology, not GLAAD.

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent," Hilton said in a statement to FOXNews.com. "While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you."

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee himself, posted a Twitter message on Sunday after he claimed he was assaulted by a member of the Black Eyed Peas' entourage outside a party following the MuchMusic Video Awards in Canada. Hilton later admitted in another post to calling Will.i.am a "f**got," saying it was the worse thing he could think of to call the singer at the time. He also called the singer "a f***ing coward," and added that he would have had more respect if Will.i.am had punched him in the face himself. Molina, meanwhile, has reportedly turned himself into Toronto police in connection to the assault

"I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me," Hilton's statement to FOXNews.com continued.

Rashad Robinson, senior director of media programs at GLAAD, denounced Hilton's usage of the "vulgar anti-gay slurs that a feed a climate" of hatred and intolerance toward homosexuals.

"For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, ‘The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear,’ is incredibly dangerous," Robinson said in a statement issued Monday. "It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes.”

GLAAD spokesman Richard Ferraro declined to respond to Hilton's statement on Tuesday.

"Right now, we don't have any reaction to that statement," Ferraro told FOXNews.com.

Robinson, who called on Hilton's comments to be condemned in the "strongest possible terms," said the group has called on Hilton to apologize.

Leonard Jacobs, editor of The Clyde Fitch Report, an arts and politics blog, said any racial or sexual slur is offensive, but questioned Hilton's standing within the gay and lesbian community.

"Not only is he not helping the gay cause in any way, more pertinent is he's not helping his own cause any either," Jacobs told FOXNews.com. "By doing it, he essentially dissipates whatever credibility he might have had not only as a media figure, but as an openly gay man."

Jacobs, who is also openly gay, said he never considered Hilton a spokesman for gay rights. If given the chance, Jacobs would suggest that Hilton stick to "doing gossip," he said.

"Did it offend me? I don't really care what Perez Hilton says or thinks," Jacobs said. "He's the celebrity version of a heroin addict."

Other gay rights activists contacted by FOXNews.com — including the Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance and the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force — declined to comment for this story.

Hilton's account of the incident garnered roughly 5,000 comments on his Web site, some of which criticized the blogger's behavior.

"Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical Perez," ickkyperez wrote. "How do you not know that! You are a mean spirited person. Violence is never the answer and neither are violent words."

Another post suggested that Hilton "hire more security," while another accused the blogger of hurting people "WAY more" than injuries he suffered.

"You're right. Violence is never the answer," lucy17 wrote. "BUT words can cause more damage then being punched. Get over it."

Meanwhile, Will.i.am posted his own online video response early Monday, indicating that fellow Black Eyed Peas member Fergie had approached Hilton at an after party at the club Ultra and asked what the blogger had against their group. Fergie then relayed the back-and-forth to Will.i.am, who described the blogger as being "rude."

At a subsequent afterparty at the club Cobra, Will.i.am said he and Hilton exchanged words. "So I go up to him and say, 'Hey, can you do me a favor, Perez? ... Can you not be so blatantly rude to our group on your Web site? That's just wrong — you don't have to be disrespectful,'" Will.i.am said in his video statement. "He said, 'I don't respect you.' I was like, 'What? OK, if you don't respect me that's cool.'"

Will.i.am said Perez called him "a f**got," at which point, "the fans get all crazy and start on Perez Hilton. I'm just sitting there minding my own business waiting for a car."