mods

unclehobart

heh.. 20 stars for a mere 30k posts? Egads. How will that look above the name? It would have to be 2 or 3 lines.

pure disco :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
s4, if all you want to do is bitch about how someone's post count at another board is so high that they'll be biased and leak information out to that site, then I think you need to check your nerve pills, cause I think you're forgetting to take them.

I have over 4100 posts at XiBase, nearly 1100 posts at JJR's, over 3600 at Force3d, over 1000 at Q3arena.com. Yet those post counts do not change a thing.

No offense, but try to keep your paranoia out of this for a change.

sbcanada

b.gif
l.gif
u.gif
e.gif

s.gif
t.gif
a.gif
r.gif
s.gif

r.gif
o.gif
c.gif
k.gif

:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I just really dislike it when you judge someone by their post count.

Now that you've edited your post with some more comments, let me ask you this. Who was it that stuck with it that first time you left moderating at xibase and tried to convince you that you don't need to stick up for anyone but yourself because he was a friend who really didn't want to see you leave the site? Who was it that initially vouched to make you a supermod there, because he enjoyed your posts and trusted your judgement with moderation over the entire board? Who, in the HELL, took ALL your suggestions to heart and considered each and every one of them, and most of the time, made them reality?

When was it that you turned into someone who cared about post counts so much that you would count unclehobart out from being a moderator JUST BECAUSE he has 13000something posts at JJR's site and were afraid there would be a spy problem involved?

When was it that I implied you had to kiss my ass to become a mod?

The choice is yours, but personally, I will miss your contributions, however worthless you may think they are. I like them (most of the time) and they make me think, and that's a rare occasion :eek:

Please :( S4! don't! we really want you here man, you're a great person to have on any bbs, and your presence is very much appreciated! :)

Please reconsider your stance on the matter! ;) :)

sbcanada

Please don't go... I'll fire fury if it'll make you feel better... :D

Nah, I don't have the power to do that. And I don't want to try either, cuz I like my job. :)

s4, why do you hate unclehobart just because he has lots of posts at another site? What if I said that I have 50,000 posts at JJR's site? Would you hate me to?