More questions about karma

BeardofPants

Professur said:
the whole point of Karma is that you give it ..... for posts. Not just because someone gave it to you. It's meant to be a reward for insightful, funny, or interesting posts, not a popularity contest.
It's not? :mope: But... but... I so wanted to be popular. :retard:

... aaaand I'm all out. :crying4:

greenfreak

Thank you!!!

*pulls out acceptance speech

I would like to thank all the people who made my whole fucking shitload possible:

Prof, Leslie, Steve, Luis, Bish, BOP, Sharky, Nalani, SNP, Gato, Spot, chcr, AB Normal, Gonz, JJR, unc, TRL, Liliandra, Paul, and Winky.

I shall now dedicate much of my time to ensuring others can have the honor that has been bestowed upon me.

[sally field]You like me. You REALLY like me![/sally]

MrBishop

By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil Show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua,! a package of Oreo's, a pot of coffee, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of Godiva Chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

*Payback*