Movies i seen recently

American Pie 2 - not bad, more nekkid lesbians needed though!!

Scorpion king - what? wheres the plot? what happened? thought he ended up being a baddy, mummy 2 and this movie don't jive.

Planet of the apes - what a bunch of hooey, the end sucked, i mean i get it, but do most people??

Jason X - ROFL stupid movie, not worth it :eek:

Rush hour 2 - Great movie, a great movie a great movie!!

Spiderman - good, jives with the comix, could be better though

Dude wheres my car? - dude wheres the plot??!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by Justintime
Planet of the apes - what a bunch of hooey, the end sucked, i mean i get it, but do most people??

Ok, explain me why planet earth was full of apes :confuse3:

its simple, just like the original movie "they were on earth all along"
If you remember on the space station they mention that the apes are being GENETICALLY altered, this is during the year 2029. The space station was not taken over by the evolving apes after it crash landed on some strange planet, in a sense seeding the new planet with apes, it crashed on earth years into the future. Sometime after 2029 the apes continued to evolve untill they were able to take over the planet. In the original movie we were led to believe the humans destroyed the planet. but in fact after the apes take over they eventually destroy the earth just as the humans did in the first movie. The General Thade statue you see is an ancestor of the Thade in the movie. (remember Thades dad, before he died, telling him the truth about humans and the gun that has been in the family for a long time). When he is going back in time the last date you see is in the late 2100's not 2029. I know that only leaves a 100+ years for the apes to evolve and take over the world but remember that the evolution process was faster because of human DNA altering.

i found that some time ago, and had read the original novel, but.. i still think its sort of a cliff hanger

freako104

i liked the original but im not planning on seeing the new planet. adn as far as jason x goes it looks kind of funny. i onlt recentky saw spider man and star wars. but i want to see insomnia. that looks good.

ris

i remember the original planet of the apes, it was great. american pie2 was ok, a bit too much of set-pieces and not enough plot.