MR BEAN

Oz

Camelyn said:
Eeek! Get the pictures out of my head!!

*falls over in a faint*

[public announcement]Here we see the dangers of an overactive imagination[/public announcement]

*Perscribes Camelyn 200 hours of watching The Little House on the Prairie to help her recover*

Inkara1

Rowan Atkinson said:
I now pronounce you man and wife....well done. You may now kiss the bride.....Nice one. All right, please be seated everybody. I'd just like to say a few words before the communion. You know, a lot of prospective brides ask me these days, "Father, what is the church's attitude towards fellatio?" And I tend to reply by telling them a little story about the first time I was asked that question. It was a couple of years ago, a young attractive bride to be came up to me after the service and asked me just that question. "Father, what is the church's attitude towards fellatio?" And I replied, "Well, you know, Joanne, I'd like to tell you, but unfortunately, I don't know what fellatio is!" And so, she showed me. And ever since, whenever anyone has asked me the question "Father, what is the church's attitude towards fellatio?" I always reply, "Well, you know, I'd like to tell you... but unfortunately, I don't know what fellatio is!"

freako104

He is cool.the movie was supposed to be good but I didnt get the chance to see it tho I loved the show. Rowan Atkison is one of the funniest actors ive seen in a long time.

:rofl4: @ inky

Camelyn

Oz said:
*Perscribes Camelyn 200 hours of watching The Little House on the Prairie to help her recover*

twitch.gif

And at the end of her sentence, Camelyn felt she had recovered sufficiently to be able to rejoin normal society...

Oz

Oh dear.......I think we may have gone a lil' far when we showed her the Christmas Holiday Special episode :(

MrBishop

I think that certain MrBean episodes are great...the one in church where he keeps falling asleep...classic!
Never watched Blackadder in my life. :( so I can't judge.
Johnny English was fabulous...nice parody of Bond flicks!

I've seen Rowan Atkinson in a few other flicks...mostly bit parts. My favorite is as a new priest in Four Weddings and a Funeral.

The 'holy goat' and 'awful wedded wife' bit get me every time :)

Oz

MrBishop said:
Never watched Blackadder in my life. :( so I can't judge.

*blinks*

*blinks again*

:eek:

Bishop.......dude........if yer have ever even remotely enjoyed Rowan Atkinson in anything then yer gotta invest in Blackadder DVD's .......... Bean is cool..........but Blackadder is his finest hour(s) :D

If yer don't beleive me just read here!