My new phone

Mirlyn

Do you like it?
I do. It could be faster, but its still a lot more flexible than any other phone/pda I've used. Bluetooth modem for my laptop on the road (no more special USB tethering), wireless for faster internet at home and signal testing when at work, syncs with my google calendar, google maps with GPS, Office 2007 and Acrobat for emailed documents, the camera flash is turned into a flashlight, I can listen to sirius and internet streaming radio/mp3s with it...its really handy.

tonksy

It synced beautifully. I had to update my activesync but all my data from my old phone is on my new save what was on my old storage card. I shall have to do that manually. I did get an 8GB card for what I paid (roughly) for a 2 GB card 2 years ago.
I am wanting a Jawbone blue-toothy thing but need to save my pennies.

A.B.Normal

How are you converting to MP3 or are yo using songs already from iTunes.I have a 4gb card in my phone and an 8gb in my GPS ,but only use them for ringtones, pictures,maps etc...

tonksy

I copied and pasted directly from the folder where I keep my music. All but one of the songs I transferred over was accepted :shrug:

I have this wee little USB sleeve I can put the card in and jam it directly into my tower or I can stick the card in the phone and sync the phone and add stuff to the card via my computer->mobile device->my mobile device->storage card.

tonksy

This amuses me to no end. Check how tiny this card is:

mahchip.jpg

Mirlyn

Mine's MicroSD. Looks the same.

I've never had it fall out, unlike my Treo which would eject way too easily (in/out of pocket).

Wow, I should upgrade!

tonksy

I had major power issues with the old version (which is no longer made by HTC). We had purchased a new battery from one of those battery supply chains and it only briefly fixed the issue.
Besides, I have more speed on my internet connection, the camera is over half again better, it's lighter, and the tilt screen makes texting and surfing almost as if you are doing it on a teeny weeny laptop.

Rob's phone is still trucking right along.